Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evan Rachel Wood

Default Evan Rachel Wood

I try to search if there was a thread about her, But I am on my Phone and couldnt find one.

She Just described her rape stories and it is really horrific.

Part of me doesnt want to believe that it was manson, But something in my head seems to point in his direction based on stuff said by him or people around himl: "you will have to be willing to die for me" or "they were like Bonnie and Clyde" or Him cutting up himself for every call she didn't answering...

What do you think?

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/evan...sexual-assault

I think it would be a good thing if all of these actresses that come out and speak about sexual abuse (and I'm not frivolizing, I'm saying it honestly and I believe what Evan Rachel Wood tells, something is going on in Hollywood that cannot be tolerated) had also the courage to tell the names of the agressors. If something is against moral and as atrocious or abusive as this, what we need is, precisely, the agressors to be identified, not only terrible stories about what happens behind the curtains. Let's see...

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

If you wish to discuss ERW and this situation in her life and how she's working with others for a better future, then this thread can be for that.

But this thread is not for discussing Marilyn Manson in connection to these events in her life. Fans could read into many things said about both of them and come up with whatever they want, but this isn't the place to assume or make accusations. If the thread goes that way, then it will be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    If you wish to discuss ERW and this situation in her life and how she's working with others for a better future, then this thread can be for that.

But this thread is not for discussing Marilyn Manson in connection to these events in her life. Fans could read into many things said about both of them and come up with whatever they want, but this isn't the place to assume or make accusations. If the thread goes that way, then it will be closed.
    And this is why they should make bold and clear who the agressors are. I personally don't care much about Rachel Wood's career so this thread won't be one I happen to post much (sorry for their fans, nothing personal), but I am interestend in this whole "attention call" they are making about the situation in Hollywood. Is there any thread about it specifically? I would fit better.

Norsefire, I understand what you are saying, this could be seen as me accusing MM. And if this began to be too much of pointing the finger to MM please feel free to close this.
    I tried to avoid it by puting this thread on this sector.

I am still overwhelmed with all this movements and in my mind I want to clear everyone I admire from this "abusers" list.

Like Pink Pope said, I just wish These actress had the adicional strengh to say the names of the abusers, they cannot be protected.

With that said, do you believe that "survivors Bill of Rights Act" will trully change anything? I am not from USA, so I would like to know your views on this topic.
    Last edited by suphiafilos; 02-28-2018 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect from my Phone

She said it happened ten years ago, yeah? Doesn’t that timeline put her with Mickey Rourke?
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

She dated Mickey rourke? Didn't know about that

It's just a persistent rumor based on alleged reports that they maybe kissed while hanging out around the the time they were filming The Wrestler.

Personally, I think she's really nice (we met very briefly a few times backstage) and I absolutely LOVE her art...she truly IS a supreme talent with impeccable taste in projects.

And of course it's really cool that she's putting herself out there and fighting for progress, obviously.

But the guessing game stuff is silly.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Rape and sexual assault are serious issues/allegations. However, this #MeToo movement is bullshit. I see it as detrimental to people who actually are victims of sexual assault/rape. I don't see it as something that is going to get them to come forward, while at the same time I hope true victims of rape and sexual assault do, I see it as victims who are coming forward as well and stepping up to their accusers as telling other people that even if they aren't aware of it that they at some point were victims of the worst type of crime. It's an act even more monstrous than murder. For example, I don't support the #BlackLivesMatter movement, but I do see the infuriating plight of black Americans who see their friends and relatives either incarcerated unjustly, sentenced to longer prison terms for even misdemeanor crimes than any other race (even if they are even guilty or not), how disproportionate the incarceration rate is between black Americans and other races as well as how frequently they are murdered by police officers who are either blatantly racist or shouldn't patrol the neighborhoods that they do if they are really that paranoid and can' handle stressful/dangerous situations with control they're supposed to have. I support other campaigns, proposed legislation and activism for this matter that are focused on those same problems, I am just not part of the identity politics driven #BlackLivesMatter movement - I do support other coalitions against sexual assault and rape ....just not this #MeToo trend.

But yeah, again. This #MeToo trend is a slippery slope.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Yeah, shangri-LIE, I feel that this movement began as something good and can bring some improvement for the lives of the vítima. Because as european I do have free access to health support, and as I can understand usa people do not have that access. And this movement can bring power to vítimas to fight for their rights.

HOWEVER, it seems that a lot of people is using the pain from these people to gain power. The all dressed in Black on the globo awards bulshit, because they never knew beforehand of what happens. Some brands using that hashtag Just to get more follwers, or even the stupiditty that we can see of people putting in the same bucket rape and dirty jokes. And that annoys me so much.

That is why I dont think that the effort that Evan and the other women did wont end up in anything, and that frustrastes me.

______

Hazekiah, you lucky man, she does seem to be a really Nice person. And her work is fenomenal.

Even when she sings, she has a fabulous voice (however I did not like her band music)