Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [x064] MAY 30 2018 - Philharmonium - Haarlem, Netherlands

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Cry Little Sister wasn’t performed. But the fact it’s there means they’re planning on performing it live... can’t wait!

Pretty decent set list. I like that they’re switching it up.

Not impressed
    Chillin' Killin'

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

I would love to see Fight Song and glad ACSS is back! Seems like a nice heavy hitter set, might be an indication of stuff they are warming up to for the Zombie tour?

That's pretty much it. gabrieltoxic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabrieltoxic View Post
    SO awful and tired performance....
    Nighttime is the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomie View Post
    First time rock is dead has been performed in a while too.��������

cry little sister in drop C....interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomie View Post
    Dude, were you even at the show? It was the opposite of awful and tired. Rock Is Dead used to be my No. 1 on the list of overplayed live songs but seeing how he brought it back for this show was incredible. I guess people are gonna bitch either way. Here's my video, more clips coming soon:

I just got back from Amsterdam. That was one hell of a trip but so worth it. We were supposed to arrive at 10 pm the night before the show but the flight got canceled last minute so we weren't even sure if we'd make it to the show. Luckily we got a flight the next day, arrived in Amsterdam at 5.30 pm where our airbnb host picked us up and drove us straight to the show. We got there at exactly 6.30 pm after a 26 hour journey and eventually made it to the second row.

Manson played from 9.00 to 10.20 pm. The sound wasn't the best at this show, at least not in the front rows, but that's to be expected. It was a rather short, straight forward, fun show. The crowd was super tame and didn't sing along much, I think that's one of the reasons why Cry Littler Sister wasn't played. "Would you kill, kill, kill for me? Well, that's it then, rock is dead..."

I would have loved to see Cry Little Sister live, but I can definitely see why it wasn't played. Other than that, the show was awesome. Since it was the warm-up show for a festival run, there weren't many rare songs, but it was cool to see some old songs back (Rock Is Dead was amazing, as I mentioned - as someone, you know, who actually witnessed it live, and so was Antichrist Superstar and Angel With The Scabbed Wings).

Manson seemed very happy and in good spirits. He looked better than ever and his legs definitely work again, although it was obvious he was extra careful. He also seemed completely sober, and in combination with seeing him in those cozy sweatpants on stage made this show seem like a super laid-back rehearsal show. That was the best part about this show, seeing Manson happy and in great shape. Can't wait for the next show.