Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: [073] JUN 13 2018 - Torwar - Warsaw, Poland

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Default [073] JUN 13 2018 - Torwar - Warsaw, Poland

JUN 13 2018

Venue: Torwar

Tickets:
    http://www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

Going!

Master Procrastinator 33į Bullsik's Avatar

Some guy edited a cool 5 minutes long video on facebook (link below). He didn't use the original vocals, most probably because the bass sounds were too loud for his recording device. So only the moment Sweet Dreams comes in is "vocally real".

During the show there was an emergency alarm. They started evacuating the venue because there was too much smoke inside. In the video you can see the Polish guy speaking from the scene to 8,000 people to stay calm and come back so they can continue the show. And so they continued. I guess someone from Torwar's crew or Manson's crew must have freak out too much or something. I can only guess. But what I know for sure is that after the concert Manson was so angry at his crew that he completely destroyed the bathroom door and a wash-bowl in his backstage room :)

Torwar Hall is a place where I've seen him live for the first time in 2001. Manson remembers that show well, as he has put a lot of footage from Torwar on his GGG DVD (basically everytime you see a yellow security jacket it's Poland). The HUD concert was 17 years later and damn, believe it or not but it was equally outstanding. I don't know how Manson did it but yeah, he did it. I've been to nine Manson shows so far and this one was one of best. Most probably the best live vocals I've heard so far :)

http://facebook.com/hubert.drabik.90...5989853766840/

(Manson starts at 1:58)

Setlist:

1. Intro (Bill $aber - Creepin N Lurkin)
    2. Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    3. Angel With the Scabbed Wings
    4. Deep Six
    5. This Is the New Shit
    6. Disposable Teens
    7. mOBSCENE

Intermission
    (around 20 minutes for evacuation)

8. Kill4Me
    9. Rock Is Dead
    10. The Dope Show (with 'I Don't Like The Drugs' intro)
    11. Sweet Dreams
    12. Say10
    13. Antichrist Superstar
    14. The Beautiful People
    15. Cry Little Sister

(There was also The Fight Song on the setlist but wasn't played)
    Last edited by Bullsik; 06-17-2018 at 11:34 AM. Reason: shitty grammar

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Too much smoke from the fires of hell!

At least it only removed one song from his set and he pretty much played a full show!

Heaven's not supposed to be that hot

Even with intermission, and later Manson rage, sounds like it was a fabulous time.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Master Procrastinator 33į Bullsik's Avatar

Yeah, it was : ) What's interesting (and kind of shocking) is that these days Manson can deliever a killer show using almost no theatrics. He just uses this overwhelming amount of light and a heavy "fist of sound" (like it's constantly hitting you in your chest, arms and stomach and makes you feel tickled in your ass hole)

Angel with the Scabbed Wings

This is the New Shit
    (I always love to watch Polish audience - they have so much love for this man)

Sweet Dreams

The Beautiful People

Last edited by Bullsik; 06-17-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks for these incredible videos.Manson sounds fckn great,and that venue have great acoustic.
    Chillin' Killin'

Quote Originally Posted by Bullsik View Post
    Yeah, it was : ) What's interesting (and kind of shocking) is that these days Manson can deliever a killer show using almost no theatrics. He just uses this overwhelming amount of light and a heavy "fist of sound" (like it's constantly hitting you in your chest, arms and stomach and makes you feel tickled in your ass hole)

Exactly. Heís been using minimal theatrics all tour and I donít particularly mind. When I saw him I feel he same way, the theatrics were minimal but the show was killer. Itís all about the energy and the enthusiasm the band presents. And they deliver. Especially given Mansonís leg, he was still able to put on kickasss shows without being able to move around so much.