Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: [085] JUL 13 2018 - Rock USA - Oshkosh, WI

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Default [085] JUL 13 2018 - Rock USA - Oshkosh, WI

JUL 13 2018

Venue: Rock USA

Tickets:
    http://www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

Does anyone know wtf is up with the website? Is it broken or something?

Tickets are available and I'm logged in but I can't seem to select any tickets, it just re-routes me to the front page again.

UGH.

>__>

Also, DELETE PLZ...wrong thread.

This show's ticket vendor/website is a PoS and I haven't been able to buy one yet for that reason.

-_____-

I wish like hell I could go to this show tonight but the gas alone from Chicago to Detroit, back to Chicago, down to St. Louis, and then back up to Chicago again is KILLING ME for just the three cheap-o tickets I have already, let alone a trip to Osh Kosh and back in the middle of all that in the hope that I can still buy a more-expensive-than-usual festival ticket in person once I get there because its shitty festival website is a PoS.

(It doesn't even have a LIKE feature, ffs! Bleh.)

But anyway, I somehow wound up taking a job tonight and semi-insanely squeezing in a shift between shows so the point is moot, regardless. Kind of a shame, too. Looks like the all day festival would have been a pretty cool one to experience.

So have fun without me and someone PLEASE film the holy fuck out of it for the rest of us!

At least I'll get to work the Imagine Dragons concert I thought I was gonna have to miss tonight, fwiw.

ALL THE
    MECHANICAL ANIMALS
    ALL THE TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    I wish like hell I could go to this show tonight but the gas alone from Chicago to Detroit, back to Chicago, down to St. Louis, and then back up to Chicago again is KILLING ME for just the three cheap-o tickets I have already, let alone a trip to Osh Kosh and back in the middle of all that in the hope that I can still buy a more-expensive-than-usual festival ticket in person once I get there because its shitty festival website is a PoS.

Luckily you chose Imagine Dragons as Rock USA cancelled this show due to storms.
    Last edited by Enname; 07-13-2018 at 10:13 PM.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

In the end that was lucky Haz! Would have been a pain to travel there and back for a cancelled show.

So it's just straight-up cancelled with no talk of rescheduling then?

And, yeah...I was talking to some of the guys on the crew at the St. Louis show last night and apologizing for not making it to this show, asking how it went, and telling them I hoped they had a good time, etc. I noticed they all had this confused look on their faces like, "Is this retard fucking with us or what," lol.

Not that I'm terribly surprised, though! Yesterday was an absolute hellride getting from Chicago to St. Louis through what seemed like fucking monsoon season all day. It's usually about a six hour drive but turned into TEN because the rain was so hard and nonstop that most traffic just gave up, pulled over, and waited it out for a few hours here and there instead of blindly crawling along down the highway at a snail's pace and fighting the creeping road-floods.

And it was like that long enough and all the way down that I was actually starting to worry the St. Louis show would be called off for extreme weather itself. Which it turns out it almost had been after all. I missed the conflagration since I was still stuck on the highway in the rain but apparently they had to start the show late and told everyone to wait in their cars and listen for updates on the local alternative rock radio station until everyone decided if the show could proceed or not.

Anyway, we got ours eventually.

Sucks to be Wisconsin I guess but then again that's nothing new, lol.

:P

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

This was part of a festival, I can’t see it being rescheduled really. Unless MM and RZ can work a stop in by themselves. But there’s been no sign of that, just cancellation from the festival.