Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson & Rob Zombie announce TWINS OF EVIL: The Second Coming Tour 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Basically every date is an amphitheater. Speaking of, Has anyone been to the Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Blossom Music Center amph? It looks old and awkward and sorta kinda lovely.
    OMG.

Cuyahoga Falls (a.k.a. Blossom Music Center) is hands-down one of my MOST favorite venues of that size. It is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GORGEOUS. I seriously constantly YEARN for my next show there and I'm reallly glad that it's probably Manson again!

My first was in '06 for Peaches/Bauhaus/Nine Inch Nails and I was initially a bit put off. My cousin's handfasting ceremony was nearby the next day so we worked in a NIN show the day before and WOW I hadn't realized how far out into the sticks she lived till then. But that's the thing. Cuyahoga Falls is a National Parkland and once you get there you can easily see why that is. Sure, you're surrounded by Quakers and backwoods hillbillies...but frankly that's MOST of Ohio so it's w/e.

It is just SO fucking lush. So overgrown with beautiful wildlife. Everywhere you look is just SO scenic and verdant. Even the parking lot, picnic areas, AND the amphitheater itself, amazingly enough! The pavilion actually looks for all the world as if it was wrought and hewn from the surrounding woods to the point that I had to kinda squint to tell for sure if it was actually made of metal instead. And the little area where they carved out space for the venue has PERFECT natural acoustics, just to sweeten the pot. Whoever had the idea to preserve that place as is EXCEPT to also build a giant-ass venue EXACTLY there was a fucking GENIUS.

I cannot recommend this venue enough, especially if you love the outdoors and nature in general. For fuck's sake, a goddamned MOTH practically stole the show during "Hurt" because it was just Reznor under a spotlight and on my bootleg you can audibly hear the ENTIRE crowd react to the moth competing for the spotlight in all its alpha male glory because it was the only light that bright for MILES and the goddamned moth seemed like it was the size of an OWL, I swear! That said, it was the dead of summer and aside from chirping crickets everywhere it was strangely devoid of annoying bugs. Probably the massive soundwaves, I'd guess...but I was there all day long without ever encountering gnats, mosquitos, or the like. Furthermore, there's shade EVERYWHERE so the summer heat is a complete non-issue.

Then I was back for Mayhem '09 and had another glorious time. Got to meet Manson's cousin, hang with Hugh, enjoy the scenery, and even go for a bit of a drunken hike afterward, lol. Sure, some fucking idiots basically arm-raped me and stole the red hankerchief off my wrist, which I'd had since I was a toddler till then, but then again I was bootlegging and had sneaked into the pit so it wasn't like I could just ask security for help, you know? Shit happens and the locals are idiots...especially for Mayhem, I'd imagine. But, again, Welcome to Rural Ohio.

If it's AT ALL a possibility I would HIGHLY recommend attending a show there, especially a Manson or NIN show because they're kinda "Local Boys Done Good" and both get AND give a LOT of love. Sooo many fun speeches from Manson especially!

That said, I would perhaps avoid any Air B&B action nearby and opt for a reputable hotel instead, lol.

XD
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 03-10-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Basically every date is an amphitheater. Speaking of, Has anyone been to the Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Blossom Music Center amph? It looks old and awkward and sorta kinda lovely.
    I was gonna give a review of Blossom to say how awesome it is, but Haz just gave the best review ever so there's no need. I second what Haz said!

New VIP packages for this tour - http://future-beat.com/artist.cfm?id=6765

I think that top one will be pricey, looks amazing though!
    "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work"

Quote Originally Posted by satanspropaganda View Post

"Personal photograph with Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson (together in one photo)" LOL

https://www.google.at/search?dcr=0&s....0.qyQe1eEPqsg

@Hazekiah Thank you so much for cementing this decision for me

^.-/

&&& <3 thanks for air bnb caution lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by satanspropaganda View Post

@satanspropaganda SIDE FUCKING STAGE :O :O :O :O :O

:O
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

Anyone have any info on the fan presales? Do I need to join a fucking fan club or something like I did with Iron Maiden?
    This space intentionally left blank.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Looks like I'm gonna go broke again.

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

this will cost million bucks i guess --_--
    Chillin' Killin'

Wonder how much the ultimate one is. Sounds fucking sweet though.

Sad to see no florida dates...
    Rob Zombie headlined Welcome to Rockville and Fort Rock last year, may be why this tour is skipping Florida. Hopefully before this album cycle is over, Manson can swing through with some headlining shows at Hard Rock Orlando, Fillmore Miami Beach, etc.