Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson releases new music video for Tattooed In Reverse!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Default Marilyn Manson releases new music video for Tattooed In Reverse!

Marilyn Manson has unleashed a new music video for the song TATTOOED IN REVERSE taken from his new album HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN.

Tattooed in Reverse marks the fourth music video from Heaven Upside Down and the fourth video to be directed by Bill Yukich. Fans have already hailed the previous three videos to be some of the best of Manson's career and the fourth does not disappoint either.
    Manson previously teased on his social networks revealing Courtney Love would appear in the video. Love plays the role of a nurse and can be seen pushing Manson around in a wheelchair and appearing in a grotesque hospital room / laboratory alongside Manson.

Check out the visually rich and highly detailed new Marilyn Manson video above and share your opinions on our <a href="http://www.providermodule.com/forum/">forum!</a>

MASSIVE
    FUCKING
    APPROVAL
    \m/

This is definitely the best one of this era handsdown !!! awesome video ,imo its right up there with the video for the tryptich
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

That was fantastic.
    It's exactly how I want a Manson video to make me feel when I'm watching it. Best video of this era, and it may be my favourite in quite a few years.
    I might love everything about this, it makes me want to go back and listen to the album again.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I love it! full blown Marilyn Manson and yet it’s new and fresh and really fucking good. The videos for this era have really been some of his strongest, I think out of the 4 for HUD, this is my favourite as well.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

This is definitely the strongest video to come out from this era yet. They seem to get better and better. Terrific visuals.
    The Conet Project

This era is sexy. Is he on top of Courtney Love at one point? Did I see that right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    This era is sexy. Is he on top of Courtney Love at one point? Did I see that right? lol
    I thought that, it's hard to tell with how it's shot.

Definitely one of the most interesting videos he’s put out in quite some time. There’s a lot going on. I enjoyed it. Diggging the imagery. You can tell a lot was put into this one.

Random notes: I love that he is using black women in his music videos as of late.

And also....
    Is that Judd as one of the male nurses? He’s adorable <3.

Favourite video from this era hands down. Great job. Did anyone else watch the teasers for American Horror Story Cult? I think a lot of this video was inspired by that.

https://youtu.be/6v0ISjTugh4
    Last edited by Freeston3r; 03-23-2018 at 12:21 AM.