Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson releases new music video for Tattooed In Reverse!

Quote Originally Posted by Para-Noir View Post
    I love the video but Manson giving the finger all the time in music videos is so premature and frankly getting embarrasing
    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I would have to agree with the premature remark.
    Why do I feel like I'm the only one here who knows the difference between "premature" and "immature," ffs?

Also, how to spell *embarrassing.

*ZING*

LEARN UR SHIT OR IDGAF WUT U SAY.

:P

Wonderful video, just wish I could say that I 100% liked the song. I will slightly concede from my original position of not liking the song at all and say that this video helped me like it a bit more. That being said some lyrics still make me cringe. The video is definitely his best in a while totally knocks out all of TPE-HUD videos out of the park combined. Not sure if I'd say I like it more than the BV videos cause those were actually really good.

P.S. I love the shot of Manson peeping through the door, really evokes classic Manson video vibes. Reminds me of Long Hard Road cause just like that old video he kinda has a feminine quality to him in this shot.
    Last edited by FuckmanQ; 03-28-2018 at 08:23 PM.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Wonderful video, just wish I liked the song more. I will slightly concede and say that this video helped me like it a bit more. That being said some lyrics still just make me cringe. The video though is probably his best he's had in a while definitely knocks out all of TPE-HUD combined. Not sure if I'd say I like it more than the BV videos cause those were actually really good.

P.S. I love the shot of Manson peeping through the door, really evokes classic Manson video vibes. Kinda gives me a Long Hard Road vibe cause he kinda has a feminine quality to him in that shot.
    Some of the lyrics are bad but it’s one of my favorites off the new record. It’s awesome live as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Why do I feel like I'm the only one here who knows the difference between "premature" and "immature," ffs?
    My bad, didn’t even notice that. I definitely incorrectly used the word “premature” but had the word “immature” in mind when I was typing my response. To me, it is immature. We don’t really need to be seeing it all the time in his music videos now.

P.S. No need to be rude, it’s not that serious.
    Last edited by cataract777; 03-28-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Well, jeez...I guess I have some really bad news for you about "Irresponsible Hate Anthem," a song you surely must now hate.

And why I'd NEVER be rude! Personally, I'm offended by that remark.

On a completely unrelated note, since MMT's too big a pussy, if anyone feels like telling that pretentiously hyperverbal asshat in the Manson thread over at ets to stfu (he recently reposted his previous shitposts about how dumb the lyrics are for "Tattooed in Reverse," specifically because he thinks Manson confused "contrition" with "attrition") then BY ALL MEANS feel free to repost this image and tell him I said HI, lol.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar

Like it was said others earlier, this is the best music video of this current era. I approve!

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

On a completely unrelated note...
    If it's unrelated, especially if it's not even anything to do with this forum, then send a private message or get the man's phone number and chat it out like adults.

Back on topic everyone.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    If it's unrelated, especially if it's not even anything to do with this forum, then send a private message or get the man's phone number and chat it out like adults.

Back on topic everyone.
    But how else will everybody know that their typo invalidates their entire point?

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Also, how to spell *embarrassing.

*ZING*

LEARN UR SHIT OR IDGAF WUT U SAY.

:P
    Damn, you're right. I knew something was wrong with that post LOL

I do wanna add that I actually like the punchiness of "Fuck your bible and your babel" I like that it is essentially him just busting the door open and getting straight to the point. Then ending the pre-chorus with "Dance motherfucker dance" I like that. It's like he's sort of backpeddling and just saying "it's a fucking song m8's, chill" idk that aspect of the song I do enjoy. My main gripes come from the chorus itself and how repetitive the song is overall. But like I said yesterday the video is really good. Keep in mind I am purely talking from a lyrical standpoint. Instrumentation is never in question when Tyler Bates and Co. are involved.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    I do wanna add that I actually like the punchiness of "Fuck your bible and your babel" I like that it is essentially him just busting the door open and getting straight to the point. Then ending the pre-chorus with "Dance motherfucker dance" I like that. It's like he's sort of backpeddling and just saying "it's a fucking song m8's, chill" idk that aspect of the song I do enjoy. My main gripes come from the chorus itself and how repetitive the song is overall. But like I said yesterday the video is really good. Keep in mind I am purely talking from a lyrical standpoint. Instrumentation is never in question when Tyler Bates and Co. are involved.
    My favorite part has always been the "We can't play this game, you lost all the pieces....", it's so full of attitude and it rocks hard. I don't mind the lyrics to he repetitive tbh. If there are a few good lines, then there's no need for a whole lot of lyrics. And btw the song i
    Has less vocals than usual if you think about it. Especially live.

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.