Thread: What happened to the chat?

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar

Default What happened to the chat?

Just wondering what made the chat disappear again.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

It was in part related to an issue. It will come back when resolved.

Cringeon.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

What?

I’m joking. Throw back to that time shangs pissed you off and you deleted the chat for like forever.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    I’m joking. Throw back to that time shangs pissed you off and you deleted the chat for like forever.
    lol - True. But to be fair...

I never meant to piss him off, and he should know that. I was just being a goofball. That and, in all honesty, since 2012/2013, it was total retards, perverts, actual trolls, stalkers, reject weirdo's and ruthless assholes who were actually being themselves such as Sans Agendum, TTF, Penance Sentence, Cat ,Alarm and several others who were more of the problem. There was a multitude of people in chat chat and in threads for a long time, and still are in real life, totally nuts. I take some time every once in a while to go back through posts, dating back prior to and throughout 2011/2012 and holy fuck were there some truly effed up and outrageous things both posted in threads or in the chat box. A lot more so than anything I've ever even posted.

He was, yes you @Cringeon , one of the people who assigned me to say certain things as an inside joke and just for entertainment purposes ("There can't be a message board without a 'Shangs"') group of people thought it was cool for a while there :P - I'm back for a while, but not for any of that nonsense. Now, I do take personal accountability for going off the rails for a bit. (Thanks benzodiazepines). I'm not totally innocent. But there are and have been way more "out there" literal lunatics and real trolls that have been a part of this message board and others over the years that by far make me look tame.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 08-09-2020 at 06:19 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Eat Internet Primadonnas

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    lol - True. But to be fair...

I never meant to piss him off, and he should know that. I was just being a goofball. That and, in all honesty, since 2012/2013, it was total retards, perverts, actual trolls, stalkers, reject weirdo's and ruthless assholes who were actually being themselves such as Sans Agendum, TTF, Penance Sentence, Cat ,Alarm and several others who were more of the problem. There was a multitude of people in chat chat and in threads for a long time, and still are in real life, totally nuts. I take some time every once in a while to go back through posts, dating back prior to and throughout 2011/2012 and holy fuck were there some truly effed up and outrageous things both posted in threads or in the chat box. A lot more so than anything I've ever even posted.

He was, yes you @Cringeon , one of the people who assigned me to say certain things as an inside joke and just for entertainment purposes ("There can't be a message board without a 'Shangs"') group of people thought it was cool for a while there :P - I'm back for a while, but not for any of that nonsense. Now, I do take personal accountability for going off the rails for a bit. (Thanks benzodiazepines). I'm not totally innocent. But there are and have been way more "out there" literal lunatics and real trolls that have been a part of this message board and others over the years that by far make me look tame.
    I am certainly a ruthless asshole. But don't lump me in with those other categories in a a personal slight against my character.
    Or do what the fuck you want.

But I definitely am a literal fucking lunatic. And not the kind you'd want to piss off.

That is all.