Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Easter is fuckin' hardcore

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Default Easter is fuckin' hardcore

Jesus Christ fought off monsters and Satan in order to save us from THIS. So don't bring your sacrilege into this thread.

Ever since I was a very small child, I've been exposed to all sorts of art, documentaries, sermons and literature that I was both forced to appreciate and recite about some of the most sickening, grotesque, inhumane and massive panic attack/mental breakdown inducing stories that depict why we should all be thankful that all it took for us to be spared was a man who only had to be crucified for a little while, went to Hell, had a chat with Satan, won the debate, came back annnnnnd.... we're okay now. It's the main reason why I still watch torture, revenge and honor killing videos in addition dedicating copious amounts of time viewing adult entertainment and really just the creepiest shit out there to this day on a very alarming basis. Anyway, there is also a lot of mercy and benevolence in the story of Jesus' death and resurrection.

I chose this picture because every time I look at it, it makes me sick whenever faggy artists make money off of this type of human behavior, who make fun of him and also whenever science mocks him. If he didn't exist, then why are people who don't believe so insecure that they have to make jokes about him? About what happened to him? Assholes.

All because he told the truth. Just for speaking his mind. Just ... because.

Anyway, as Good Friday is tomorrow..... REMEMBER THAT FUCKING PAIN! Have a Happy Easter!

He's back by the way, so fuck all of you. He's been doing this for a while but no one has noticed. He'll be having his annual Easter Egg hunt with some black kids on Sunday as they really don't have much fun for the most part. It just let's them escape their daily lives of having to deal with their drug dealing bigger brothers and sisters as well as the war zones of their diverse neighborhoods. Fucking idiots.

Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 03-29-2018 at 03:54 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Sooooo... it makes you sick that "faggy artists" make money off of violent behavior, yet you admit to viewing faggy artists online displaying this exact behavior, which they profit off of?

Got it.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    Sooooo... it makes you sick that "faggy artists" make money off of violent behavior, yet you admit to viewing faggy artists online displaying this exact behavior, which they profit off of?

Got it.
    Leave me alone. Leave.me.alone.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM