Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: FIFA WORLD CUP - RUSSIA 2018

Default FIFA WORLD CUP - RUSSIA 2018

I can't believe there isn't a thread for the Russia 2018 World Cup games!!!!!

Everything World Cup related will go here.

My bet for tomorrow: Russia 1-0 Saudi Arabia.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I'm not sure you're going to find many football fans on a Marilyn Manson fansite...

However, I did take part in a sweepstake for this, and drew Senegal. I would rather support an African team I know nothing about than my own country, so yes, GO SENEGAL!
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

MOW SAHLAD! LIVERPUUUUUULE!!!!!!!!!! No, fuck all that shit, man. GO CHELSEA! ...Or Arsenal. I used to live near Highbury. Sometimes the constant hum and vuvuzeula's tooting would get me all pumped up whenever I was drunk, hypersexual and looking to get into a donnybrook with some French homo or a Muslim just because I wanted to add to my international crime record, which I DO have one. Anyway, FLYING HIIIIGGGGGH, UP IN THE SKY! WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH, FROM STAMFORD BRIDGE TO WEMBERLY, WE'LL KEEP THE BLUUUUUE FLAG FLYING HIGH! lol GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALLALAL A!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM