Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Is this FAKE or unofficial Manson merch?

Default Is this FAKE or unofficial Manson merch?

Im trying to find some Manson shirts for the album The Pale Emperor, shirt designs I like.

I got into Manson a year ago so I am not aware of what merch they were selling on Manson's website or what have you during the release of The Pale Emperor.

I spotted this website: Merchbar.com

https://www.merchbar.com/hard-rock-m...mperor-t-shirt

Its got a shirt I would like but are these legit official shirts? I know there is a lot of bootleg Manson stuff all over the web.

----

I also spotted this shirt:
    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9EUAA...99j/s-l300.jpg

It looks cool but also kind of different than the other Manson shirts Ive seen and is only being sold on amazon or ebay and i get the sensation the design is a bootleg.

----

So if anyone can tell me if any of these are official merch or not Id really like to know!

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

The first one is official, at least the design. But since it's from a 3rd party site, there's a chance it's a bootleg. I've bought many shirts with the same designs of official mercy but we're really low quality.

The second shirt is definitely a bootleg. Doesn't matter if they're official or not (Unless you're a collector like me), if you like It, get it :)

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.