Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Music is the most strongest form of magic

Default Music is the most strongest form of magic

Might be a stupid question.

- Music is the strongest form of magic.
    I've seen this quote everywhere but can't seem to find where it came from. Interview? Book?

It comes from ritual from the past, in europe before Christ, we found some instruments and ritual items in the same place.
    Music is the way to harmonise the place with the wave. In first you have the verbe, the vibration,Law of Chord ( quantum phys).
    When you use your voice, thinking, or body to make a wave inside the world, you change the world a few by your want.
    I don't know if i explain it clearly, but it sound as is in me .
    So when you change the world alone, it's few power, but when you have millions folks singing and thinking in the same time.... Super starrrrr ....
    Manson said it twice if my remeber is right .

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post
    It comes from ritual from the past, in europe before Christ, we found some instruments and ritual items in the same place.
    Music is the way to harmonise the place with the wave. In first you have the verbe, the vibration,Law of Chord ( quantum phys).
    When you use your voice, thinking, or body to make a wave inside the world, you change the world a few by your want.
    I don't know if i explain it clearly, but it sound as is in me .
    So when you change the world alone, it's few power, but when you have millions folks singing and thinking in the same time.... Super starrrrr ....
    Manson said it twice if my remeber is right .
    This is correct. Fair skinned Europeans invented all of the best music in my understanding. Rock and roll, jazz, rap, etc.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

You won't see any chimpanzees playing lead guitar, nor any violin virtuoso's on a stage these days, however, the use of musical instruments predates descended voice boxes of primates. Tones produced prior to any developed language were used for creating emotional understandings in order to strengthen societal cohesion. Considering that the oldest known instruments have been found primarily across Europe, this allowed for superior adaptive advantages, a cohesive social identity, mutual trusts, battle stratagems etc...

With that said, music is magical. Only now it is magically fun for fucking bitches to, capping motha'fucka's outta passenger side window's in da hood, manipulating young people with sound engineering techniques that encourage recalcitrant, sadomasochistic, hypersexual behaviors in addition to introducing unmothered individuals into a world of drugs, only not for expanding ones mind, but rather for overdosing on in slums. Still, musical compositions are, yes, the most power forms of "magic".

Now.... we'll just have to accept that shit such as the song/video posted below is what people ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop and scooby doo down the street to. Fucking baseborn, illiterate ouchimagoogas. lol

What happened? What in the actual, literal fuck happened? Music used to be about unification, now it's all sheer narcissism. The shit being produced and performed now is what I'd consider to be food that would even make billy goat's sick. Also, if I'm a fan of rap music and some guy invites me onstage to sing along to a song that he wrote where he uses the n word every other word, I'm also going to use it and he can fuck right the fuck off. That poor girl. SHE WAS SET UP!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM