Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: The New Spooky Kids

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default The New Spooky Kids

There's several videos from the current tour emerging where Manson is actively inviting or selecting fans to come on stage with him and join in the fun. Sometimes they're "witchy" girls, other times just people who caught his eye or made an effort.
    He's done it before in different ways, but probably not for a while, or as a consistent feature of a tour.

This is a great video, which I'm using as an example:-

So yeah, discuss this as a new aspect of the tour.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I think it’s fun and good to see that interaction with the fans. It’s not something I would aim for, but I’m sure those who want to do it and get to do it will remember it as a great moment in their lives.

Certainly cheaper than hiring a bunch of background dancers!

I love his fan interactions. What people who are bashing live clips on YouTube often don't realize is that Manson is often skipping lyrics or whatever because he is busy interacting with fans, catching thongs, putting on bras, trying to get someone's attention, tripping over someone's bible they threw on stage (whoops sry) and whatnot. It's all fun and games. People take shit too seriously. Especially on a fun tour like this (it's a festival tour after all. no rarities played, no huge theatrics, no political speeches to change the world).

I love the crowd interaction and am glad he’s doing it again. It doesn’t need to be nesecarily in every show but every now and then is cool.