Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "Why is it that...?" Thread

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Default The "Why is it that...?" Thread

Think of 5 "why is it that...?" things and people are the way they are and post about it.

Why is it that black men who talk about and swing around their cocks are "cool" to hang out around and that it's something women find to be "bad ass", yet whenever white men do the same exact thing, women find it disgusting or feel threatened? Eh?

Why is it that the United States of America is seen as an empire of war criminals as opposed champions of protecting wheat fields in Afghanistan?

Why is it that people who see the human race as a cancer to the planet fail to complete removing themselves from this world? *I am not advocating suicide. Just saying...

Why is it that checks still exist?

Why is it that women are obsessed with giant cocks, yet whenever they are penetrated by one, they bite their pillows and cry?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Why is it that when y'all see me at the party y'all be looking like "Ooo he's a movie star, he ain't supposed to be out on the floor with everybody!" But oh wait, whoa y'all forgetting when I was, amateur spitting before the scripts were written. First one in, last one out the club, bursting in, passing out in the club. Back at it, this cat is the wit and the charm taking you higher like a syringe hittin ya arm. Bringing the fire, making yo Benz ring the alarm.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    Why is it that when y'all see me at the party y'all be looking like "Ooo he's a movie star, he ain't supposed to be out on the floor with everybody!" But oh wait, whoa y'all forgetting when I was, amateur spitting before the scripts were written. First one in, last one out the club, bursting in, passing out in the club. Back at it, this cat is the wit and the charm taking you higher like a syringe hittin ya arm. Bringing the fire, making yo Benz ring the alarm.
    lol (like)
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Why is it that no one on Rihanna's team seemed to notice they'd just re-written Switch when penning Pon De Replay​?

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Why is it that no one on Rihanna's team seemed to notice they'd just re-written Switch when penning Pon De Replay​?
    "Oh, someone already made this pop song I'm making? I guess let's scrap it, we can think of something new." - definitely all the most successful pop producers

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar

Why is it that people are stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    Why is it that people are stupid?
    Two maike the smart p pl look bettar?

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Why is it that Coffee Smells better than it Tastes? (Especially when it's not brewed)

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

It is extremely aromatic...and with the proper amount of sweetener and flavoring, it can be delectable. However, maybe it only appears that way because caffeine is also one of the most addictive substances in US society. Well that and nicotine.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12, KJV

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 303 View Post
    2 /\/\41|<3 d4 $/\/\43RT p p| |3\/\/|< |33T4R
    I fixed it for you.