Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Why is it that...?" Thread

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    It is extremely aromatic...and with the proper amount of sweetener and flavoring, it can be delectable. However, maybe it only appears that way because caffeine is also one of the most addictive substances in US society. Well that and nicotine.
    Blood is also addictive. You have to keep about the same amount in your body at all times, or you could die. This applies to everyone and I DO mean everyone. You know? The body is dependent on it.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Blood is also addictive. You have to keep about the same amount in your body at all times, or you could die. This applies to everyone and I DO mean everyone. You know? The body is dependent on it.
    Lol...good point. Although I believe there is a slight difference between dependence and addiction. And besides, I'd much prefer a warm cup of coffee in the morning...instead of blood. That is usually served with dinner.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12, KJV