Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Manson reaction videos to his songs.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Default Manson reaction videos to his songs.

This couple though. lol.

Someone be downplaying their Manson involvement a bit there. I like how the male half of the couple is all 'I really didn't pay much attention to the album and know none of the words', while at the same time interspersing his uncertainty with a cogent summary of the album and definitely not basic lyric/performance/interview knowledge: 'Well, I think maybe perhaps it is about an inversion of Christ's story where the character becomes the Antichrist - I am only assuming of course - which he [Manson] then embodies as a satirical commentary on society, possibly. Now let me tell you about Manson's understanding of the cult of personality.' Also followed by 'but I really like Reflecting God.' The 110% bleaker, God rejecting song out of the two.

Awww. They are cute.

Her reaction is interesting.

Also: footage choice! Must have the well dressed, suited Mechanical Animals version. Less the mostly naked, bleeding one. :P
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Yep, this should be a thread where youtubers react to his videos...

As for the couple, most of their content is 90% reaction to lyric videos not actual music vids cos muh copyright crap from youtube. Although they react to live versions of him, NIN, etc..

I skipped through the video, and I was actually interested in what she had to say, I wanted them to react to more than one video but you can't always get what you want.
    But her comparison of Manson to a sad troubled child made me laugh a bit.

90% of their content is reaction to everything metal esp. Alice Cooper. They even had other Manson reaction vids. Just not the music vids cos muh copyright strikes against their channel.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Whenever I first discovered the mock shock industrial pop band Marilyn Manson, I would react by dressing up like the band members then go to school just to get my ass kicked by hillbillies, it builds character and gains one sympathy. Then, whenever I got a bit "older" I started reacting to them spaced out and drinking alcohols, smoking a joint or maybe masturbating sometimes "just because" and having nothing to do with arousal nor even a reaction to an official Marilyn Manson video.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 11-25-2018 at 05:03 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

@Hazekiah - I seemed to have found her again. I thought she actually left YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/ADashOfZoey

Alex Hefner videos are the best, so far.

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicanfiend View Post
    Alex Hefner videos are the best, so far.
    Yeah, they really are. I subscribed to his channel like a month or so ago. I love his genuine enthusiasm, and even if he's not into it, he's not a dickhead about it. He does his research and he's a likeable dude.

But it's pretty sweet that he's totally converted into a Manson fanatic! =)