Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Marilyn Manson guitar tabs

Default Marilyn Manson guitar tabs

Ok guys,
    I have a pratical question for anyone who can help....

I don't know if the story is familiar to any of you, but there are moments where I keep playing some of Manson's musics on my mind again and again. But particularly for some, I would like to go deeper into that obsession, and see if I could play it on guitar.

So I bought an electro acoustic fender guitar - entry level model!!!

Thing is - how do I move on now? Sure, I don't have much time to practice and learn, but over a couple of months, I've learned some short clips of a couple of songs. My issue however, is that there is no clear single guitar tab to learn from. It would be a lot simpler if there was the only gutiar tab, and I had to learn from it over repetition and repetition. But because there are different guitar tabs, and they don't really sound like the music from cd or video-clip, I am unable to setlle with a version and learn it, and keep wasting time not progressing....

So, any of you guys, particularly that are able to play the guitar, can help with these?

What are the most accepted versions of coma white, sweet dreams, the nobodies, etc for guitar? The ones most authentic to what is heard on cd?

Thanks everyone

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

take speed, and stay up all night playing along with Ramones records.
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick