Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Home Alone

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Default Home Alone

It also definitely does not feel like Christmas for me without Home Alone. I actually had Home Alone 2: Lost in New York before the first one though, but now have the DVDs to both movies. It's been a while since I've watched either of them, but since I caught it last year while randomly channel surfing, it reminded me why I kept watching Home Alone 2: Lost in New York just about every year in the 1990s. I've also come to now make it a habit/tradition to watch it every Christmas, or at least every December.

I'd also naturally assume and guess that most of us are just fans of the first 2 movies. I also enjoyed how Macaulay Culkin embraces his legacy as well, and how he seems to be doing much better these days.

https://www.facebook.com/HomeAloneMovie/

Anyway, I figured that I'd also post the CinemaSins and CinemaWins episodes on Home Alone here.

And some callbacks/parodies to Home Alone with the actual actors and actresses.

After also playing Home Alone on the Super Nintendo, I have also imagined actual health bars on on the Kevin, Harry and Marv. I also know that I've already posted this in the Post Humor! thread, but it actually relates to what I've imagined long before I saw those videos, as I already pictured that in the 1990s. These clips also feature some of my most favorite parts from both movies anyway.

I was also pleasantly surprised to see Macaulay Culkin also re-enact some parts of Home Alone for the Google Assistant commercial.

I've thought about it again, and figured that perhaps this video of Macaulay Culkin with the Angry Video Game Nerd AKA James Rolfe on Home Alone games might as well belong here too.

Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-25-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Always loved these films. Just watched both of them back to back last night (for the nth time this month). I don't know which I like better.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

we know where you fucking live
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

^ *giggles
    https://youtu.be/2CXD8PK6Djc
    my favorite Macaulay Culkin performance, post Home Alone, and pre Party Monster lol
    Cheers
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post