Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twiggy Ramirez

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    I don't particularly miss Jeordie, he didn't contribute to at least the previous two albums and essentially became a touring musician in the end, that's not even taking into account the allegations Jessicka made.

He did become somewhat of a spare part in the band once Manson began working with Tyler Bates. Although I did always enjoy his work by the time it was decided that he would no longer be a part of the band it was basically like he wasn't already.
    None of us know if the allegations Jessicka made against Twiggy are true. She has been notorious of bad mouthing anything associated with Marilyn Manson after the departure of Daisy. She claims that her style was stripped away from her when Twiggy supposedly ripped her and Gidget off, but let’s be real tons of people were rocking colorful dread, baby doll dresses, and colorful leggings. Stealing my style is a very childish thing to cry about. She contradicts everything she says whether it’s on her website FAQ where she speaks of Twiggy in a total different tone, Instagram post about forgiveness, demystifying the Devil interviewers spoke not too highly of her, etc. Bottom line Jessicka wouldn’t be relevant if it wasn’t for Marilyn Manson. She is friends with everyone Marilyn Manson was associated with (Dita).

Quote Originally Posted by grotesquemonkey015 View Post
    None of us know if the allegations Jessicka made against Twiggy are true. She has been notorious of bad mouthing anything associated with Marilyn Manson after the departure of Daisy. She claims that her style was stripped away from her when Twiggy supposedly ripped her and Gidget off, but let’s be real tons of people were rocking colorful dread, baby doll dresses, and colorful leggings. Stealing my style is a very childish thing to cry about. She contradicts everything she says whether it’s on her website FAQ where she speaks of Twiggy in a total different tone, Instagram post about forgiveness, demystifying the Devil interviewers spoke not too highly of her, etc. Bottom line Jessicka wouldn’t be relevant if it wasn’t for Marilyn Manson. She is friends with everyone Marilyn Manson was associated with (Dita).
    Thank you! There's plenty of reasons to at least question her story, contradictions all over the place. But rushing to judgment is a thing now, soooo.....

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    Thank you! There's plenty of reasons to at least question her story, contradictions all over the place. But rushing to judgment is a thing now, soooo.....
    As we've discussed on here before, people are quick to side with the person making the allegations. Which, I would say is what should be done, in a perfect world. Now, everything people say isn't very credible; as most accusers turn out to be making false accusations now. We should be able to believe them in this sort of subject matter. As it's a serious issue. But now it's a fab to accuse people of rape from 20 years ago. Even if the accusations are proven false, it still can ruin their reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Now, everything people say isn't very credible; as most accusers turn out to be making false accusations now. We should be able to believe them in this sort of subject matter
    Uh, no. The statistics on assault reporting do not back your statement - only 2-10% of all rape/assault accusations are proven to be false (the range is hard to get because barely 35% of all assaults are even reported in the first place). A tiny, tiny percentage of overall cases. The issue here is that for older accusations (for anyone) nothing can be 'proven' because they are outside of the statute of limitations. Still, it is pretty conclusive that while in any trial 'innocent until proven guilty' should be maintained, believing victims is a pretty sure bet.
    Last edited by Enname; 01-30-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

I barely mentioned Jessicka and then it's she wouldn't be relevant, her near 30 year old rape story has contradictions, it's a fad to accuse men. Etc.

I will say she spoke about it years before the press picked up on it and the #MeToo movement really began, she gained nothing from it aside from thousands of Manson fans attacking her online for months.

At least we can all agree that Twiggy hadn't really contributed to the band in years.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Given that the original topic is about missing Twiggy's contributions as musician and performer, I'd suggest it stays that way. I think pretty much every permutation of the discussion currently developing has been done to death.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Although Twiggy had zero contributions with o the past two album he still contributed to the live sound of the band. I still remember hearing Deep Six live for the first time, and being in awe with Twiggy's bass sound.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Given that the original topic is about missing Twiggy's contributions as musician and performer, I'd suggest it stays that way. I think pretty much every permutation of the discussion currently developing has been done to death.
    ^This
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Aside from his bass, I miss his blank face on stage.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Twiggy did nothing wrong.