Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Vessel Trek Nil

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Default Vessel Trek Nil

Breaking bones with my bare hands. Laughing as he pisses his pants. Dont'cha know there's still much more to go? I'll take some bear mace to your face and watch you puke all over the place. Record your pleas, a laugh track for your painful recovery.

Snap, laugh, crackle, as your sockets pop. It annoys me when you tell me to stop. Just be nice and let me finish, damn.

Laying in his hospital bed. Believes in God now, that's what he said. Only coz the level of his pain med's.
    IV drips, surgeries, colostomy bag. Brand new gifts for his brand new life. Happy birthday you sick little crippled lad.

Swallow your blood, spit out your pride. Behave yourself and apologize. Don't get upset now, better be nice or you won't get to fuck your mom before you die. But that's really a long way off. Isn't a nursing home just like paradise? Watch some TV and let the psych dope carry you home.

Breaking bones with my bare hands. Laughing as he pisses his pants. Dont'cha know there's still much more to go? I'll take some bear mace to your face and watch you puke all over the place. Record your pleas, a laugh track for your painful recovery.

Behave yourself and apologize. Don't get upset now, you better be nice or you won't get to fuck your mom before you die.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-31-2019 at 07:07 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM