Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List Five Songs/Entire Albums written by our Tormented, Fatalist Anti-Hero that..

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    I am sure SD can oblige.
    I also make fun of his accent. I think he's an irresponsible serial killer vampire as well a quite possibly, a gun running all across the globe equestrian who talks in math's, but I still don't mind reading what either two of you (or anyone for that matter) have say. Apologies if I hat a nerve.

As for TBP, yes. For some reason live, I literally experience what that song represents.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 02-13-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

@Shangri-LIE - You really have a way with not just words, but threads. But you already knew that. Seriously though. I'm not in the mood to write multiple paragraphs as of now, especially for multiple songs and albums individually, but even with what little I wrote, when I tried to write the why for each song and album, I caught myself because it really is taking my mind to places I'm actually trying to stay out of and at this point know I shouldn't really venture or dwell in too long and just shut up about and take to the grave with me.

I've got to hand it to you though, because I'm sure this is the type of discussion Marilyn Manson would approve and greatly appreciate over his music as well. Dare I say, I think he'd love it, and see that his overall reasons for making music were fulfilled for yet another reason altogether. It's also a reminder as to how perspectives, aside from emotions, opinions and memories regarding music change and grow with you as you age.

Granted, that's the purpose of this thread, considering the title. Although, I still hope that I got that point, because I still wasn't to sure if I grasped the intention of the thread entirely. It's definitely not supposed to be a walk in the park, from what can be obviously observed here. I'm sure the song titles would speak for themselves, as well as the albums for any long-time and/or die-hard Mansonites.

It also turns out that they're also among the albums I've listened to whenever I pondered about morals and ethics in connection the evils that can be potentially caused/created by certain thoughts, emotions and words when listening to Marilyn Manson, as well as failing not just in terms of morals and ethics, but in even terms as far as just being a decent human being at the very least.

1. Portrait of an American Family
    2. Antichrist Superstar
    3. Mechanical Animals
    4. Holy Wood
    5. The High End of Low

As for the song titles speaking for themselves, these are pretty much what they are should I only select 5 of them.

1. Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    2. The Reflecting God
    3. Astonishing Panorama of the Endtimes
    4. Use Your Fist And Not Your Mouth
    5. I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-17-2019 at 03:37 AM.