Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: [003]: JUL 12 2019 - Big Sandy Superstore Arena - Huntington, WV

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Default [003]: JUL 12 2019 - Big Sandy Superstore Arena - Huntington, WV

JUL 12 2019
    TWINS OF EVIL
    MARILYN MANSON / ROB ZOMBIE

Venue: Big Sandy Superstore Arena

Tickets:
    http://www.marilynmanson.com

They came, we saw and we all did the damn thing. It was an awesome show! A few change-ups and pleasant surprises!
    My daughter and I both met Manson this go round and I also took my son and his girlfriend. We all had the best time!! <3

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12, KJV

Sweet

What were the change ups?
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

The Dope Show, Mobscene, If I was your vampire and Love Song. The set changed up and MM actually came down into the audience! He held my daughter's hand during the BP...and she was over the moon after meeting him as well. He was sooo cool with her. She gets so excited everytime she tells someone he told her she has beautiful eyes!! Lol She does, too... its true.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    He held my daughter's hand during the BP...and she was over the moon after meeting him as well. He was sooo cool with her. She gets so excited everytime she tells someone he told her she has beautiful eyes!! Lol She does, too... its true.
    Awwww, how lovely (as I am sure her eyes are). I am glad she had such a special experience - more than once!

As someone who will never have any of these experiences, I bask vicariously in hers and your joy
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

He is so personable and funny when u meet him. I know how I felt the first time, nerves galore! Lol I can only imagine what he has seen...lol And I am a therapist, and I thought I have heard and seen some stuff. Pretty sure he's seen more. Lol!

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    They came, we saw and we all did the damn thing. It was an awesome show! A few change-ups and pleasant surprises!
    My daughter and I both met Manson this go round and I also took my son and his girlfriend. We all had the best time!! <3
    Glad you had fun!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Hey, Shangs. Thanks! Of course, it was a great show!!! I think MM is one of the most competent artists of our era and the times I have seen him, he has always been an amazing showman!