Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Announces New Album Is Almost Finished...

I'm feelin sum new Mazza tunage...drop op...
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Great news! I want the new CD to be a mixture of AS and MA (yeah, I know, I'm only dreaming…)

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Great news! I want the new CD to be a mixture of AS and MA (yeah, I know, I'm only dreaming…)
    I mean HUD was already a album that had a mix of all him albums in one, I wouldn't want him to return to older albums again. I'm excited for something new. Although I wouldn't want a rehash of.. TPE, but from what I've heard, it won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoloresFrank View Post
    Jesus my sweet brother, I know you very well.. Anyone remember?

MM and Shooter Jennings where working on something before he started his collaboration with TB (I do not mean Cat People cover which happened after TPE). Looks like they just pick up where they left off..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISNwCxUpDEY
    HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!? THIS IS OUTSTANDING! more of this PLEASE!

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    And regardless of what you guys think, another blues-inspired album might be cool. Manson's raspier, aged voice could really lend itself to some heavy, dark blues.
    It's never done any harm to Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Barry Adamson, Johnny Cash, Marianne Faithfull, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Patti Smith, The Killers, Queens Of The Stone Age, Rob Zombie...

This list could go on for a while.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    It's never done any harm to Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Barry Adamson, Johnny Cash, Marianne Faithfull, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Patti Smith, The Killers, Queens Of The Stone Age, Rob Zombie...

This list could go on for a while.
    Could nog agree more, lot of these artists even became better as they got older

Very excited about thuis, I love what they did with cat people. And as much as I love TB, this could be a nice change

Maybe Tyler Bates was with SJ and MM. I hope Juan being with them too.

As someone who has been an avid fan of Marilyn Manson for 23 years now (and all others here on a similar level will probably agree) when Manson says the new album is nearly finished. It generally means we have a few years to wait, and we'll hear quotes from him in that time like 'we've gone back to our more traditional sound. It's kinda like a cross between Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals'

Whilst I'm happy to hear he's working with Shooter Jennings, because a bit of change here and there does no harm at all. You dont wish to churn out the same album over and over again like KMFDM do after all. I do hope Tyler Bates is his right hand man still. His talent on the last 2 albums dragged Mansons career out of a stagnant pool of mediocre industrial metal.

Oh and ps - Expect to hear a release date for valentines day or on the 1-5 😜

Excited to hear thereís a new album being finished! Though I am gutted Tyler isnít the main man again. Maybe he had some involvement though....who knows. Letís hope we get to hear something new in the next couple of months.

I'm ok with his 1-2 year draw out...I akin it to sex....sometimes its best to get over quickly others its worth delaying the pop.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."