Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Manson and Zombie interview coming next monday

Manson looking amazing

He is looking really good ,love the outfit
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

LOVE Manson's hat and outfit. It's so unlike him, yet SO like him at the same time haha

Kinda like how he'd dress in late 97 and early 98 when he was in between the ACSS and MA eras. A mix of his usual dark wardrobe with a hint of color and style.

Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    LOVE Manson's hat and outfit. It's so unlike him, yet SO like him at the same time haha

Kinda like how he'd dress in late 97 and early 98 when he was in between the ACSS and MA eras. A mix of his usual dark wardrobe with a hint of color and style.
    I thought the same thing ! now i want to know what he said ,hoping for some new album info

From reddit :

Manson confirmed in the interview today that the album is imminent (more then halfway done) but said that it is not coming before the tour.
    He also said that Shooter Jennings is indeed writing the album with him and that the sound is like a cross between Diamond Dogs by David Bowie and The Killing Joke.
    He also covered "The End" for an upcoming project,and is releasing another art book soon which is already done and he hopes it will come out after the tour is finished. Manson sounded pretty happy/jokey and even said that he's been drinking only water lately which is good.

Here's a recording I made of the interview for anyone who can't access SiriusXM:

https://youtu.be/cKL70_F5cak

It's like a stranger had a key, came inside my mind
    And moved all my things around

Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    From reddit :

Manson confirmed in the interview today that the album is imminent (more then halfway done) but said that it is not coming before the tour.
    He also said that Shooter Jennings is indeed writing the album with him and that the sound is like a cross between Diamond Dogs by David Bowie and The Killing Joke.
    He also covered "The End" for an upcoming project,and is releasing another art book soon which is already done and he hopes it will come out after the tour is finished. Manson sounded pretty happy/jokey and even said that he's been drinking only water lately which is good.
    I am so excited! Love that he is exploring that sound (especially Killing Joke), which he said was a inspiration for HUD also, along with Joy Division. Really glad he is doing another Art book, finally something new besides music; hope it spawns inspiration to finally release his novel. And... glad he's staying hydrated and taking care of himself.

I can not wait to hear their cover of "The End", hard to beat the original but to hear a full cover of it by Manson and Shooter would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by ktpupp View Post
    Here's a recording I made of the interview for anyone who can't access SiriusXM:

https://youtu.be/cKL70_F5cak
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 04-09-2019 at 01:50 AM.

He also said that they had to delay his leg surgery due to trace amounts of cocaine so maybe take his comments about water (he didn't say 'only', he just said he was drinking it at all) with a massive grain of... salt? ;) I love Zombie's resppnse to him wondering how they got the results so fast: 'it was all over your face.'
    Last edited by Enname; 04-09-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Wow those boots and hat are amazing.Now ,that's Marilyn Manson.Also nice to hear some hints about thenew album and book ,but it's too early for that.
    Chillin' Killin'

Spectacular!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."