Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Marilyn Manson's "The Dope Show" Inside The Song With Michael Beinhorn

Default Marilyn Manson's "The Dope Show" Inside The Song With Michael Beinhorn

Original AIDS provider.

Interesting to hear some of the isolated tracks, but a shame he didn't really seem like he had much to say about any of it all in terms of technical details, or even cool stories from the studio.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Really enjoyed watching the video. It was so cool to hear all the little nuances of the track on their own. It was also a treat to get to hear Mansonís voice isolated from the instrumentation.

I found this to be very interesting. I loved hearing the isolated tracks. It was nice to hear Micheal Bienhorn speak about Manson, Twiggy, Pogo, and how they collaborated with attitude. Too bad that trio is no longer. It makes me really miss those keyboards, which has been lacking especially in TPE, HUD. I still think that Mechanical Animals is probably the best sounding Manson album, and would be ecstatic if Manson would work with Micheal Beinhorn again, but according to Manson he was kinda a prick.