Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Dead to the World unofficial DVD?

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

Default Dead to the World unofficial DVD?

https://www.maximumsound.org/Marilyn...VD_p_1911.html

I was Googling images from the Dead to the World home video, just for my own amusement. Going down memory lane, feeling nostalgic, even thinking of popping in my original VHS copy. Good times.

Anyway, I come across the above image and I know there's never been an official DVD release, so I clicked the link to see what this was all about. It's relatively inexpensive, but I'm not throwing down any money on anything unofficial. Especially because the quality is probably poor, or just a straight VHS rip, like what you'd see on YouTube.

I just thought it was interesting. The packaging looks semi decent. Makes me clamor for an official DVD release, with a bonus disc of Groupie... Hey, a boy can dream!
    Last edited by Unpretty Unsafe; 05-27-2019 at 09:03 PM.

I'd love if there were some re-releases of some of this stuff, but with YouTube I doubt there's much incentive for it now outside of it being a collectable. But for an unofficial thing I really like that packaging, although it's probably incredibly cheap looking in it's actual physical form...

There definitely needs to be a bluray re-release of the triptych live films. I really wish Manson would do this kinda stuff, a lot of other groups do (NIN).