Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Revolver Magazine-MM talks new album,Twins of Evil etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    People will say things like "Twiggy was looking bored" but I think it's too easy to confuse that with "Twiggy was 20 years older and a guy in his 40's isn't going to behave like a guy in his 20's". Pick just about any rock band, there are very, very few where people can honestly say that they behave the same as they did on stage 20 years ago. It doesn't mean they're bored.
    I agree with you. People always jump to conclusion without any backup evidence. They fail to realize that Twiggy took a different approach when he returned back to Marilyn Manson. His attitude had change; he was no longer the young "whiskey and speed” guy. This became evident during The High End of Low, where Twiggy can be seen wearing normal clothing rather than putting on a costume. Since Twiggy allegation regarding Jessika, fans have stormed with negative comments about Twiggy (although he still has a very loyal fan base). Nobody knows what is true. The only thing that I know that is true is Twiggy matured greatly. This can be seen in his focus of maintaining sober, being a good friend and his ultimate focus of playing his instrument live.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Twiggy was very much Twiggy of old times during the creation of THEOL.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

This was, and remains one of the greatest moments in Marilyn Manson. We were all fucking floored by this 'revelation'.

I understand that Twiggy wanted to establish himself as a different sort of songwriter within the bracket of Marilyn Manson, but at that moment it was very clear we were seeing Twiggy Ramirez again.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Quote Originally Posted by me_andre View Post
    And I hope he has given up alcohol and stimulans.
    lol
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    This was, and remains one of the greatest moments in Marilyn Manson. We were all fucking floored by this 'revelation'.

I understand that Twiggy wanted to establish himself as a different sort of songwriter within the bracket of Marilyn Manson, but at that moment it was very clear we were seeing Twiggy Ramirez again.
    I never forget that moment I was on AOL messenger, and someone said me, get ready for a shock... and that photo of MM and Twiggy came through. Luckily it was only days before it was announced, it was insane! An epic moment in MM history!

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post

I'll never forget this moment. I was SO goddamn bummed when Manson announced Twiggy's departure in 2002. And while I liked Tim Skold, THIS had me fangirl'ing so hard... and I'm a dude haha

But it just felt RIGHT, ya know? Manson needed it, in his professional life AND his private life. He needed his best friend back, and his longtime collaborator / partner in crime. Twiggy was always the Keith Richards to Manson's Mick Jagger.

I understand the reasons for his most recent departure, and I GET it... but it still sucks to not see Twiggy by Manson's side on stage anymore.

Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

So Juan, arguably one of the most creative bassists in rock right now and up there with John 5 as the best musicians ever associated with MM, has nothing to do with the album. Sad!