Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeordie Returns To The Stage

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord MeowMeow View Post
    Agreed, loved the videos of him performing with Al, Billy, Dave etc.. absolutely crack group of musicians on that stage, and was so awesome to see him head-banging away for a good cause.

Sincerely hope Jeordie joins another group, or puts out more Goon Moon. He's too damn skilled, and too unique to be idle. Or at the minimum, bring back Hour of Goon and rotate between Josh Freese and Dimitri Coats.
    Totally agree. *Thumbs up
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I think this title is a bit misleading. Saying he's back would make me believe he's back in THE band, not some other band.
    I also thought the same exact thing as well.

Aside from that, I don't have much to say, except that it was a pleasantly cool surprise to see that Ministry is cool with Marilyn Manson, as I also saw pictures of Marilyn Manson meeting Al Jourgensen. What makes it even better is knowing that Ministry is also on good terms with Nine Inch Nails and Fear Factory.

On another side note, I find myself missing at the very least, the line-up that had Madonna Wayne Gacy, Tim Skold John 5 and Ginger Fish, since it's the one I grew up listening to during my first several years as a fan prior to Eat Me, Drink Me, and got into Marilyn Manson in between Holy Wood and The Golden Age of Grotesque.