Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Thank you!

Default Thank you!

Evidently, I haven't logged into this account in a long long time. My last PM was with someone who passed away in 2012, so... it's been a while.
    There used to be a time when I'd spend hours and hours on the Hierophant forum, which preceded Provider Module. It is there that I met many of the wonderful people who are part of the Provider Module community. I think I'd been on there since I was about 13, which would have been 2002? So literally, this community, in one form or another, was a major part of my life for 10 years.

I have learned so much from a vast array of people. Some of these people I've met in person, some I've talked to about very personal things, some I've argued with based on differences in political views, etc. I am now the person I am due, in part, to the unlikely warmth that I've experienced on these Manson forums. So yes, thank you guys. Thank you to those I've known, thank you to those who have forgotten about me, and thank you to those I don't know, but who continue to keep communities like these ones alive. I think they truly can make a difference. At least they did for me.

There's probably some other thread expressing pretty much sentiment. And yes yes, mushy, whatever. I don't care. Thank you.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

richard ramirez is under my bed.
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    richard ramirez is under my bed.
    Do you have a single box spring?

As for rrodmila, for the longest time, I read your name as armadillo. You've been around for a long time. As for now, the past is over, and not the forums seem so pathetic. Still, there is a lot of posts by cool people who have gtfo to peruse and enjoy. "Thoooose were the days.".
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM