Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: New Tour Poster Confirms New Album Soon

Default New Tour Poster Confirms New Album Soon

Love the new logo! Letís get pumped for the new album people.

Looks great!

Damn I digging that logo. Hoping to see some album news come out soon. Although I feel like this was fan made, the "Book Coming" seems a bit too odd to add to a Official poster (especially a North American poster)

Thank you for sharing although this is not an official poster. The NEW ALBUM SOON is pure speculation even if it seems very likely that weíll get some new music in the next few months.
    Last edited by Vince; 10-08-2019 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Thank you for sharing although this is not an official poster. The NEW ALBUM SOON is pure speculation even if it seems very likely that we’ll get some new music in the next few months.
    Manson should really hire creative people like yourself to promote his stuff ,its a really badass tour poster
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montrťal

Sorry guys I didnít know it was fan made. Should of checked before posting really. I think I got too excited as it looks really well done.
    Judging by his latest Instagram post it looks like we might be hearing something new next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeston3r View Post
    Sorry guys I didnít know it was fan made. Should of checked before posting really. I think I got too excited as it looks really well done.
    Judging by his latest Instagram post it looks like we might be hearing something new next week?
    Itís possible. I surely hope so. Although, he posted an Antichrist Superstar era photo on that Instagram post so maybe he was alluding to something Antichrist Superstar related happening in the coming shows? I hope itís new music too though.

Hopefully we will get better live shows. Too talented of an artist to wash it up with booze and drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by grotesquemonkey015 View Post
    Hopefully we will get better live shows. Too talented of an artist to wash it up with booze and drugs.
    I thought he did very well on the last tour leg. But overall I agree. Wish he'd take himself a little more seriously, which is what he did year ago. But hey, as long as the shows are entertaining and the albums are great, then he can have all the fun he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I thought he did very well on the last tour leg. But overall I agree. Wish he'd take himself a little more seriously, which is what he did year ago. But hey, as long as the shows are entertaining and the albums are great, then he can have all the fun he wants.
    Marilyn Manson always had tremendous amount of pride when it came to live shows. The songs use to vary each night with little pauses between the set. I miss the confidence that created a raw environment. No more opening for acts like Rob Zombie or Slipknot. Both of those bands are extremely rehearsed and boring live something that Marilyn Manson has never been live. As a fan of Marilyn Manson I just want to see the full potential that I know still exist.