Thread: MM live with ???

Default MM live with ???

Ok, this rhythm has been on my mind for a while now, and I couldn't remember much about it....

A while ago, on stage, Manson invited someone to play/sing with him. I can't remember the name, but I remember Manson's voice on the youtube clip saying "you want love"... somehow I remember part of the lyrics ("you want love"), but I can't seem to recall anything else accurately so that Google can retrieve me correct results....

Anyone has any idea of who it was? Or at least, a list of Manson live performances with someone else on stage so I can go through it and find it?

Thanks

Found it... James Hall..... :D

Great song, great performance. Wish there was better audio. Or better yet a studio version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQipjAmN-4

fuckwhatyoulove Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    Great song, great performance. Wish there was better audio. Or better yet a studio version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQipjAmN-4
    I forgot how good that performance was. Really wish there was a studio recording, or a live soundboard recording. Manson sounds great. Sounds very.... Bauhaus, Killing Joke, Joy Division, etc. Seems like it'll fit perfectly on the new album. Too bad we won't ever get it.

Here's another video of the performance with better audio, from out own, Hazekiah:
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 11-18-2019 at 11:19 AM.

This is forever good.