Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Releases "The End" Cover With New Artwork

cover number 108...enough covers! especially this cover is just uninspiring...
    time-traveller

I like this one more then the last two covers .
    Chillin' Killin'

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post
    It’s okay. I really don’t care for the doors, so it’s a little difficult for me to get into. Cry Little Sister has still not been best for me.
    I was gonna say, if people don't dig this cover, then they don't even like the original. I'm a big Doors fan so I love it more.

So many hateful comment about this song on Facebook articles. Loads of pissed off Doors fans. I’m not really a fan of them but is it really offensive to cover they’re songs or something?
    Amazing how some find it offensive when someone covers a song in honour of them but does it in they’re own style. Some how it’s seems like they’re trying to make the better version in the fans eyes.
    Annoyingly my other favourite band released a cover today as well by Fleetwood Mac and again article comment sections on Facebook are just loads of pissed off fans really ripping the cover to shreds which has obviously had a lot of work put into it.

Feeling bummed by the internet today guys 😔

Quote Originally Posted by Freeston3r View Post
    So many hateful comment about this song on Facebook articles. Loads of pissed off Doors fans. I’m not really a fan of them but is it really offensive to cover they’re songs or something?
    Amazing how some find it offensive when someone covers a song in honour of them but does it in they’re own style. Some how it’s seems like they’re trying to make the better version in the fans eyes.
    Annoyingly my other favourite band released a cover today as well by Fleetwood Mac and again article comment sections on Facebook are just loads of pissed off fans really ripping the cover to shreds which has obviously had a lot of work put into it.

Feeling bummed by the internet today guys 😔
    Facebook users overall are Toxic. I don't even use it anymore.

Feeling bummed by the internet today guys ��
    Bad comments on a new release by MM ? didnt see that one coming ;) Fuck them ,its a great cover
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

Feeling bummed by the internet today guys ��

If it had been a direct copy of the original you'd have mainly the same people saying "What's the point of doing a cover like that? Why bother if you're not going to put your own spin on it?".

Quote Originally Posted by MrPogo View Post
    If it had been a direct copy of the original you'd have mainly the same people saying "What's the point of doing a cover like that? Why bother if you're not going to put your own spin on it?".
    That's what people said when he did You're So Vain because it wasn't hugely different.
    Personally I like when he covers songs whether they're carbon copies or if they're more in his style, it's what he has always done.

I’ve been digging the shit out of it. I’ve been even listening to it when I go on my runs. I especially love the end. His voice is perfect for the song and the instrumentation is fantastic.

This is amazing! Gives me hope for the New Record. I think the record will be self titled.
    Shooter and his band sound perfect for what manson is doing now.
    Im An Entity In Which Is Invisible To Mankind...