I've always thought that there should've been a catch-all thread for Beetlejuice regarding both the movie and the animated series.

Anyway, I'm ever so thankful that the actual entire cartoon is available on DVD, so now I have both the movie and cartoon all on DVD. I always enjoyed the friendship or say, relationship between Beetlejuice and Lydia Deetz in the cartoon, which is why I was surprised at how they were in the movie. Not that it took anything away from the film, but the cartoon was my first introduction to Beetlejuice altogether, which I watched as early as 1990-1992. I also didn't see the movie until 1997 or 1998, so that could count for some sort of excuse as I also entirely unaware of it due to not even hearing or knowing about it in the early 1990s.

And now, I still can't believe that there was actual musical of Beetlejuice on Broadway. I suppose it just goes to show how much of legendary cult following it has. Interestingly enough is how memorable Beetlejuice was in the movie, considering he only got a total of 17 minutes of screen time. As with all cult classics, they inevitably age well.