Thread: Secret Societies and the NWO

Default Secret Societies and the NWO

Has anyone else noticed that secret societies permeate and influence our culture/democracy? How long will the silent elite chip away at the beauty of self-determination and destiny? The more we are oppressed, the more damaged the future becomes. Disease, toxicity, germ warfare, incited plots that undermine religious freedom. Who is truly representing the greater good, or the laws that collectively work to keep us secure and peaceful? America is becoming shit, and no one seems to see what's going on...I feel like a lost unheard voice surrounded by helpless starving coyotes.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I have noticed that if you fold the dollar note lower-corner-left, then upper-corner-right, then directly over itself in the middle, and then try and buy a cream soda, you will have annoyed someone in the service industry.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I have noticed that if you fold the dollar note lower-corner-left, then upper-corner-right, then directly over itself in the middle, and then try and buy a cream soda, you will have annoyed someone in the service industry.
    service entrance/serve us in trance
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar

The Illuminati kidnapped me one day and sent me to their alien star ship surrounding the planet Earth and replicated my skin so they could wear it as a mask but it wasn't totally convincing, they also stuck a satellite probe up my ass to transmit television signals to their star ship to have entertaining content because they consider planet Earth to be a TV show. They also consider 9/11 and WWII to be the most entertaining seasons.
    Last edited by Dirge Inferno; 01-27-2020 at 12:54 PM.

NWO is claimed to be an emerging clandestine totalitarian world government by various conspiracy theories

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Down here in Aussieland, you can fold our $5 note in such a way it turns the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in to a killer whale giving a blowjob.

My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Eat Internet Primadonnas

The "Illuminati" *misnomer) is a lot like the word NIGGER.
    Giant fucking pink gay ass sparkly elephant in the room everyone sheepishly tip toes around for PERCEIVED (whether real or not) social brownie points.

Bang, bang!
    Dance, motherfuckers.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Since when did Manson fans became right wingers?? Some say NWO is just Christian fear mongering.. And the microchip for COVID they say = Mark of Satan himself. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here, and this youtuber used to be atheist too.

Last edited by Mi-CroMartie; 08-14-2020 at 09:36 PM.