Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cum Together, Right Now, Over Me

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Cum Together, Right Now, Over Me

Eezy y'all, we know the Module forums aren't super active, it's cool, times change.

BUT, the world is going through some freakazoid shit right now, so if you're browsing, want to holler, need someone to shout at, or have been on various Manson boards over the years and want to reconnect while the planet locks down, here's a thread to do it.

So yeah, get back in on it, let's see some old/familiar/new faces, I'm looking forward to seeing how people are. Big love.

Original AIDS provider.

I've been away from these forums for some time, mostly due to life being what it is and not having the time I used to. I'll also admit some of the appeal dropped as many of the OG crew drifted away over the years. Now that I'm stuck inside being angry (as opposed to being inside and angry of my own accord), I've been lurking a bit more and I'm glad everything is all still here, even when I wasn't around regularly I always held the site in high regard and recommended it as a resource to anyone wanting Manson info.

I'm in contact with a few people from this board on social media, and I keep thinking how fucking bonkers would this isolation be right now if we didn't have the internet so pervasive in our lives right now. Imagine doing weeks of lockdown with no streaming services, no internet browsing, no way to inanely communicate with people by liking their posts and tagging them in memes to show attention without actually having any contact... guarantee everything would quickly get even more bonkers than it already is as people quickly start to flip their shit.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Still here. Like a ghost
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Space ghost.

T R A I T O R

I'm still here, no real surprise there. Let's get a party going!

Also, i was just bingeing The Beatles.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Also, i was just bingeing The Beatles.
    Manson's favourite is Happiness Is A Warm Gun.

T R A I T O R

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Manson's favourite is Happiness Is A Warm Gun.
    Yep, one of my favorites as well. Plus he referenced Across The Universe in Lamb Of God, which is my favorite Lennon song. And literally as i typed this The Beatles' "I Should Have Known Better" on my TV. Funny lol

I was beginning to think the site was down. Probably the biggest worldwide event going on and nobody says a word about it.... *crickets* It's all I have heard about all day every day since it began. Social media platforms are saturated with memes and clips. Humor...humanity's way of coping.

It seems to me that we live in a time where people are questioning things more than ever, so much information out there, disinformation, so many theories.
    And I keep wondering what changes will come about...to "protect us all" from the deadly virus.
    The best time for
    new beginnings
    is NOW.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Just to talk about coping through devices and platforms, as @Xenia was posting about - "Memes should be considered as living structures, not just metaphorically"- Richard Dawkins - A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.

I've always seen social media as a viral infection that corrupts way too many aspects of what we consider autonomy. Using social media, even prior to the launching of sites, which were preceded by, say, SixDegress, such as MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, other more clandestine interactive forums, to me, has always been about either disrupting or adding fuel to tribal fires
    . For fun, out sheer of boredom, even though it's always been a waste of time, and there have always been better, more fun things to do, using forums such as this one has always been to create a caricature of myself to understand and engage others who don't have to create a self parody, who are mimeographs of whatever or whoever they use to hide the void of their personalities as, out of sheer desperation to not feel alone or just seeking approbation. Not that all people I've either gotten to know or have just seen posting are like that. It's really damaging if it goes on for too long, literally, to your overall health, to engage in "uploading" your true identity, ego, (overall individuality - if there is such a thing) to ...anywhere.

I haven't been around here much anymore, nor really anywhere on "The Interwebz", as it's surpassed full blown retard and into a dementia like sunsetting of the world, "beyond repair", and I don't want to be a part of that anymore as much as I used to, if at all anymore, really. However, I do check in here from time to time just to observe and go through years or archived content. Simply put? It's been fun. I've missed the extremely active times of this forum and others, but everything changes. "It is what it is.". This site is still a special place (not just the forums), even without using it much anymore. There's also a user name taken, one that I think would have suited my intentions better than "Shangri-LIE". that I shall not mention. But even had I registered on The Phant with that name, I don't think I could have kept up with interacting with the various people and fellow "horrible people" as much as I have with my risible, "Shangri-LIE", even if straight up janky transmedia storytelling character that's allowed a nexus between myself and others I've either met or "got to know" over the past, almost two decades now. "Call it fake, I call it good as it gets.". So, with all of that bullshit aside, just listening to music, going on drives, walking around, writing, sitting in the quiet or just doing whatever, mostly mundane, is what I'm more comfortable with now and have been for quite some time.

- "It's a dirty word Reich. say what you like.".

Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 05-15-2020 at 02:59 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Just to talk about coping through devices and platforms, as @Xenia was posting about - "Memes should be considered as living structures, not just metaphorically"- Richard Dawkins - A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.

I've always seen social media as a viral infection that corrupts way too many aspects of what we consider autonomy. Using social media, even prior to the launching of sites, which were preceded by, say, SixDegress, such as MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, other more clandestine interactive forums, to me, has always been about either disrupting or adding fuel to tribal fires
    . For fun, out sheer of boredom, even though it's always been a waste of time, and there have always been better, more fun things to do, using forums such as this one has always been to create a caricature of myself to understand and engage others who don't have to create a self parody, who are mimeographs of whatever or whoever they use to hide the void of their personalities as, out of sheer desperation to not feel alone or just seeking approbation. Not that all people I've either gotten to know or have just seen posting are like that. It's really damaging if it goes on for too long, literally, to your overall health, to engage in "uploading" your true identity, ego, (overall individuality - if there is such a thing) to ...anywhere.

I haven't been around here much anymore, nor really anywhere on "The Interwebz", as it's surpassed full blown retard and into a dementia like sunsetting of the world, "beyond repair", and I don't want to be a part of that anymore as much as I used to, if at all anymore, really. However, I do check in here from time to time just to observe and go through years or archived content. Simply put? It's been fun. I've missed the extremely active times of this forum and others, but everything changes. "It is what it is.". This site is still a special place (not just the forums), even without using it much anymore. There's also a user name taken, one that I think would have suited my intentions better than "Shangri-LIE". that I shall not mention. But even had I registered on The Phant with that name, I don't think I could have kept up with interacting with the various people and fellow "horrible people" as much as I have with my risible, "Shangri-LIE", even if straight up janky transmedia storytelling character that's allowed a nexus between myself and others I've either met or "got to know" over the past, almost two decades now. "Call it fake, I call it good as it gets.". So, with all of that bullshit aside, just listening to music, going on drives, walking around, writing, sitting in the quiet or just doing whatever, mostly mundane, is what I'm more comfortable with now and have been for quite some time.

- "It's a dirty word Reich. say what you like.".

hey, uhhmMm, so..
    you have been drinking cold beer, and rewatching caddyshack, and the big lebowski, like the rest of us, huhh
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick