Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson says hes finished his masterpiece of a new album

T R A I T O R

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    I'd quite like a random single to drop suddenly, just a dramatic music video appearing out of no where.
    Of course! But unlikely. Unless we get a teaser like the Say10 clip...

Well one concert has already been scheduled in October with Manson headlining. It was said by the promoter he will be playing new music.
    So i expect an October Release for the album. With a single and info in August.

Keep in mind , Manson was supposed to be touring now with Ozzy. Things got held back now.
    Let the man rest, enjoy some time at home with his wife and cats.
    Im An Entity In Which Is Invisible To Mankind...

Hopefully I like whatever it is more than HUD. Really don’t vibe with that album much at all.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Hopefully I like whatever it is more than HUD. Really dont vibe with that album much at all.
    Oh i disagree, im one of the few that prefers HUD over TPE. I loved Warship My Wreck, Odds Of Even, Killing Strangers a lot. But Overall HUD packed a more classic Manson feel. Blood Honey, Tattooed In Reverse, Kill4Me were the highlights for me.

But something new is brewing, and we all can't wait. This whole Covid thing really sucked.
    But i have a feeling were going to be getting a good fucking album. And hopefully a good year or two of touring.
    Im An Entity In Which Is Invisible To Mankind...

Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar

MM really shoulda teamed up with Hank 3 if he was gonna do an album with a country star's kid tbdesu wit u but I'm expecting cool things. HUD was pretty mediocre but it had flashes of greatness that was, in comparison, a disappointment compared to TPE.

Seriously Manson if you're somehow reading this team up with Hank 3, thx. Ghost to a Ghost is great.

He only needs to push out four more albums after this one To Fulfill The Prophecy. I hope one is a double album, 'Marilyn' 'Manson', which makes it only three.

You can do it, Manson. Start TReznoring that shit and put in work each year. I'm totally fine with you cranking out an album in a month in a fit of inspiration, if it means hitting the magic number. Then retire and make that fucking movie.

Edit: On topic, I think TPE is better than HUD as a whole, but HUD's highs - "Saturnalia", "Blood Honey" and the title track - are higher than TPE's highs.

Edit edit: The Wiki quote gives me pause:

. I wouldn't compare it to any of my other records, but you hear a bit of everything it's like I've focused everything into one spot, finally.
    This kinda sounds like a description of THEOL or BV or HUD. Makes me think it'll be another Modern Manson Album and not some off-kilter unique gothic country thing, unfortunately.
    Last edited by The Overman; 06-25-2020 at 05:47 AM.

There hasn't been any news since April. I'm starting to think this thing has been scrapped.

I wouldn't be surprised, since it wouldn't be the first time he's finished an album, scrapped it, then started on a different one.

T R A I T O R

Quote Originally Posted by omega91 View Post
    There hasn't been any news since April. I'm starting to think this thing has been scrapped.

I wouldn't be surprised, since it wouldn't be the first time he's finished an album, scrapped it, then started on a different one.
    That has happened once, and the album wasn't finished like this is. Especially him declaring it a masterpiece means he's clearly proud of it. Things might have gotten pushed back, considering what's been going on lately, and he did just get married...

"Patients, Patience... I Am Coming"

Quote Originally Posted by omega91 View Post

I'd argue that it's likely there hasn't been any news because of the pandemic. Right now he is meant to be touring, promoting himself, something that is entirely impossible in most places.
    Given the current state of things we are probably going to get a single later in the year and maybe the album towards the end of the year, but really it's hard to tell at this point.

Y'all said the album it's gonna be out this year.We all know MM always releases some promo things at least a year in advance,so not gonna happend.
    On the other side this pandemic thing has nothing with music,there's a lot artists who released albums ,singles.videos etc normally every day .