Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson says hes finished his masterpiece of a new album

Double post,sorry :)

T R A I T O R

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Y'all said the album it's gonna be out this year.We all know MM always releases some promo things at least a year in advance,so not gonna happend.
    On the other side this pandemic thing has nothing with music,there's a lot artists who released albums ,singles.videos etc normally every day .
    That's true. BMTH just recorded a song(s) during this pandemic, they recorded it as a band over facetime at their own homes across different countries. Even recorded the music video separately. Point being, the release of music isn't impossible, but promoting it might be. I'm sure Manson want's to release the album right; if that means we have to wait a little longer, so be it. I don't see why he couldn't release a single at this point, announce the album for a end of the year release, and tour next year possibly? idk.

There's no incentive for him to do anything other than maybe post it to Spotify if there is to be no tour.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the Vehmgericht. If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the Vehm.

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

I remember someone saying Manson was going BIG in 2020. But 2020 is now half over.
    But i think yes, Covid messed some things up.
    Also when they said the album was finished, that may have just been the writing stage. Now its getting mixed/mastered.
    OR,
    Yes, Manson is waiting till after the summer, and waiting for the virus to die down.

Either way tho, I dont remember a time where Manson was this quiet. Seems to be really enjoying his personal life now.
    Im An Entity In Which Is Invisible To Mankind...

T R A I T O R

RZ said Manson was going big this year. Film appearances, film soundtracks, new album, new perou book, new artbook... I guess Covid did slow it all down to a near halt. Just wish Manson would keep in touch with his fans through Social Media like most bands do.

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Just wish Manson would keep in touch with his fans through Social Media like most bands do.
    Exactly. I can be patient waiting for the new record. I understand its delay due to the state of the world. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. But I sure do miss when Manson would write journal entries for the fans on his website, and then later blog entries as well. The Oracle was fun too.

But a little, "Hey, kiddies..." from him every now and then would be cool. Instead of just radio silence. It is what it is, and the album will come when it comes, but I wish he'd reach out once in a blue moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    RZ said Manson was going big this year. Film appearances, film soundtracks, new album, new perou book, new artbook... I guess Covid did slow it all down to a near halt. Just wish Manson would keep in touch with his fans through Social Media like most bands do.

It doesn't help that New Mutants has been pushed back so far because of it's apparently enormous suckitude.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the Vehmgericht. If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the Vehm.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...anson-1029852/

Jennings can’t say much about the Manson album, but he offers that it was an entirely from-scratch project. They started work on Halloween 2018 with a blank canvas and often toiled from midnight into the early morning hours.

“The two of us connected with Diamond Dogs, but we didn’t want to be Bowie, we didn’t want to be nostalgic. I said, ‘What are the songs we’re doing to do?’ He said, We’re going to make them up.’ I was like, ‘OK!'” Jennings recalls. “We cut parts of it in seven different countries, at different points in time for him. I play more instruments on this record than I ever have on any of my records. It was like we were best friends since we were kids, but didn’t know it until we met. We had a lifetime of preparation to make this record and came out the other end as close as two guys can be and very proud and excited.”

T R A I T O R

Really excited to hear what they've been working on. Time for a single damnit

I'm worried that it'll be a repeat of the hellbilly blues style on TPE. I have my fingers crossed that it's something radically different.