Thread: The vagEYEna from the 'Born Villain' film is a reference to Georges Batailles

Default The vagEYEna from the 'Born Villain' film is a reference to Georges Batailles

Now I stood up and, while Simone lay on her side, I drew her thighs apart, and found myself facing something I imagine I had been waiting for in the same way that a guillotine waits for a neck to slice. I even felt as if my eyes were bulging from my head, erectile with horror; in Simone's hairy vagina, I saw the wan blue eye of Marcelle, gazing at me through tears of urine. Streaks of come in the steaming hair helped give that dreamy vision a disastrous sadness. I held the thighs open while Simone was convulsed by the urinary spasm, and the burning urine streamed out from under the eye down to the thighs below…
    https://supervert.com/elibrary/georg...ory-of-the-eye

Batailles was a French philosopher and author inspired by Nietzsche and the Marquis de Sade.
    Last edited by The Overman; 07-19-2020 at 11:39 PM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.