Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: marilyn manson in the studio with A$AP

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Default marilyn manson in the studio with A$AP

Marilyn Manson and American rapper A$AP Ferg have revealed they've been working together in the studio. Both shared content through their Instagram pages with them in the studio, no further details yet on what the collab could be for or when it could be released.

unfortunately!
    synthetic (spacetime)

Ok probably (and hopefully) this is unrelated to his new album.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Well he already said his album was done and this appears something new so probably a feature somewhere on an A$AP release.

"getting pussys wet"

probably something out like that

Original AIDS provider.

I know I'm getting old because I'm more and more often having to look up who all these new rappers are.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

I use to be really into ASAP Ferg back in the day. I still listen to a few favourite tracks every now and then. Interested to see what him and MM do. I always thought that Asap Ferg had a certain darkness to his music which I could see MM easily fitting into despite it being rap and not rock.

This should be a very interesting collaboration, which has me excited to hear. One artist that would be fascinating to hear in a future collaboration with Marilyn Manson would be Tyler the Creator. Good to see that Marilyn Manson is still being relevant with the audience that primarily made of generation z listeners.

I wouldn't be surprised if Manson "singing" "Crazy like Marilyn Manson" like he's doing on this Instagram video was the extent of the "collaboration". But if this A$AP Ferg turns out to be the new shit, all power to them...

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

"Nigga, Nigga Nigga, I'm a Rock n' Roll Nigga! Fuck all nigga's who don't like Rock n' roll" - Some black guy from a tour documentary

Though this record is going to be more of a "Bowie"/"Leenard Skeenard" style record. I remember one time that Manson bought a Skynard CD at a truck stop. He's mentioned a lot of Rock icons that he uses for inspirations and who he greatly admires, but he loves him sum country and also music made by dem lit AF. straight out tha ghetto folks. It'll have that "Manson touch" to it. But it's going to be a real trippy, far out man, and also suth'rn down in dixie down stairs mix up smashing to it. If there is any rap on this album, and I'd be surprised if there is going to be, I just hope it's not anything like Je$u$ Cri$i$, and if there is any dropping of bars, I hope they're cold, savage and representative of some dope ass, South Bronx, Skid Row and drive by hood type shit. No new wave IG star garbage.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM