Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson - We Are Chaos

Album is NOT gonna be out tommorow.TRUST ME... there*s a LOT new stuff comming soon

I LOVE all the imagery so far, and I am thrilled to see that he has a proper teaser this era. But I do hope it gets a little deeper than this. I honestly hope tomorrow brings a single, and possibly some cryptic shit alluding to the new record. I love having a new Manson release, but I love even more when he leads us on a journey of speculation.

I have been saying for a while that Manson and Shooter will make a very Country/Western/Blues record, like some dark, old-style country with a Manson twist. The way Manson's voice has grown deeper and raspier lends itself well to that style. Seeing him in that hat really keeps my hopes up for a release of that style.

Just watched the video and saw all of the images and I'm very much a fan of the imagery already, which is always a big part when it comes to Manson obviously. The painting is wonderful and the photo has a lot of things that I really love, it does seem to have a lot of visual cues from around Golden Age and Lest We Forget, with the eyelashes and painted cover, and his style from those eras was great, I love high fashion Manson so I wouldn't complain if that was what we were getting from this.

Also I really like the title, it makes me think of an art exhibition, I have no real reasoning for that but I'm sticking with it.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole album being released straight away, it's becoming more standard for a lot of artists, it's no longer just reserved for people like Beyoncé, although I do like the build up of anticipation, and if it just a single then it looks like there will be a lot of fun to be had in the build up.

Either way, I'm excited, it looks like this era has a lot to offer from the tiny glimpse we've got thus far.

Is the genius.com tracklist legit?

https://genius.com/albums/Marilyn-manson/We-are-chaos

It's, uh, pretty non-standard for a Manson record? Other than "Solve Coagula", which he's made direct reference to previously, none of it really screams This Is A Marilyn Manson Album to me. The only punny song title is "Red, Black and Blue". It's... intriguing.

Edit:
    This tracklist is unconfirmed. It is compiled of song titles sourced from social media and forums.
    It is purely speculative and has not been confirmed by the artist. We will update this tracklist as more information comes to light.
    Where the Hell does this come from?
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    Is the genius.com tracklist legit?

https://genius.com/albums/Marilyn-manson/We-are-chaos

It's, uh, pretty non-standard for a Manson record? Other than "Solve Coagula", which he's made direct reference to previously, none of it really screams This Is A Marilyn Manson Album to me. The only punny song title is "Red, Black and Blue". It's... intriguing.

Edit:

Where the Hell does this come from?
    Removed.

Norsefire

Those really aren't typically Mansonesque song titles.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

I'm loving everything that we have seen so far. Very excited to see the upcoming news. Exciting times!

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    Those really aren't typically Mansonesque song titles.
    I think the song titles sound just like present-day Manson titles.
    With JE$U$ CRI$I$, anything is possible.
    Last edited by cataract777; 07-29-2020 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I think the song titles sound just like present-day Manson titles.
    With JE$U$ CRI$I$, anything is possible.
    I would argue that these are decidedly better than Je$u$ Cri$i$, which I'd prefer so much more without the dollar signs.

I think they're quite interesting titles, quite far removed from the style of Heaven Upside Down. A song just titled Perfume, that intrigues me.

I'm just now increasingly curious about how this album is going to sound, genre wise it could be anything right now.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Everything will be confirmed sooner than later. Hold on and await official announcements and links etc