Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Marilyn Manson - We Are Chaos

^^ I love this guy :D
    Chillin' Killin'

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    ^^ I love this guy :D
    I do too! And so does my girlfriend! We're like twinsies!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

This probably means nothing but Lindsay commented under a Manson pic with Red, black and blue hearts so that song may have some significance to their relationship like Cupid Carries a Gun did.
    There's your crumb of newz that is very likely irrelevant, thank you, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    This probably means nothing but Lindsay commented under a Manson pic with Red, black and blue hearts so that song may have some significance to their relationship like Cupid Carries a Gun did.
    There's your crumb of newz that is very likely irrelevant, thank you, thank you.
    Either Manson is dying or they're going to have a kid.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

of course they're going to have a kid .he told us that at the end of the wac video .
    Chillin' Killin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    of course they're going to have a kid .he told us that at the end of the wac video .
    Ahh, you caught me off guard early in the morning. Anyway....

Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 08-11-2020 at 03:15 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Love it. This is the most excited ive been for an MM record since 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    You strike me as the kind of guy who, as a child, once saw an apparition of a green reindeer in the woods which you identified as a totem animal, as well as a vision of ghostly grey figures at play in your bedroom. You like the smell of pine and gun powder. Snus and stale beer hops. The code words for your jobs as a cattle ranch fence builder and interior decorator can only mean one of two things. Either you are a homosexual agent of a secret society where you're role is that of a bartender/photographer for a group of taxi driver goons deep in the Ozarks who play music for strays of whom they've nabbed. Each "person unknown" being read letters from their families through baby monitors, all crackly-like, with voice changers (Sort of like what happened to Jan Broberg). Each made to sit perfectly still in wooden school chairs dressed up in tea length dresses and painted up with dull makeup and bedhead hairstyles after being conditioned to be on polyphasic sleep cycles. Either that or you have an obsession, and I do mean a true obsession with just being some guy. A guy who saw a mysterious black helicopter once who sits around wearing binoculars at twilight in a canoe with ducks swimming around, wondering which ones are decoys, which ones are red herrings, and which ones are deserving of your stale bread, moldy corn and are just delightful to watch paddle around. You sit around with your friends, smoking cigarettes and looking for cell service to call in mermaid sightings and swamp gas that creates the illusion of a city you want to live in. A place to both hide in and also venture back and forth to and from to capture the illusion of a you with deer cams you've set up around your property. Do I believe any of this? No. Of course not. Only a catnip sniffing. blithering hayseed alcoholic, physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, wondering how a dog with no legs can still chew bones type of person would analyze someone in that manner. Personally, I think that you're just some dude.

Honestly, here is the only way I can describe you. You may something to me along the lines of...

"Now A B C and 4 5 6. Now riddle-me-this my riddle-me-ree. My first is in chicken, but not in Honduras. My second, who's not in chicken, but is in Honduras. My third is in both chicken and Honduras. My fourth is neither in chicken nor Honduras. What am I?"....to which I would reply "You're a cunt." .Pay attention: You are nothing. Absolutely nothing. Scum. Behold superiority! You are a lottery player. A sub worm. A dullard. A poltroon. Absolutely ridiculous. Irrelevant. An honorary member of an Army surplus encampment. A shaven, weak monkey. A drone. A child of spam eaters. A Mouth breathing slow reader. A library reject. An arrogant pawn. Dandruff of the gods. Your religion is beer and your God is someone who is a complete joke at being an Elton John impersonator. With that said, I like you. You're a clever, cheeky, astute gentleman.

As for your comment in this here thread, all I have to say is that the helicopter paramedics and surgeons have returned you. They are no longer desiring to crash your motor home LSD parties. The song is not about using blood as lube. Lubrication for what? May I ask? A pineapple jamming up the ass loving, totally bonkers pay for pain and pleasure, reluctant sweepstakes winners of a surprise party that's actually a home invasion and they're check is printed on a collage of what would have been their future selves if not for their completely randomly selected to be put in an unfortunate situation...that they secretly wanted only to realize that the very prize they've always wanted was ......what? What is the prize, Mister Twenty-Three?
    You say so much and say nothing at all. Are you like this in person?