Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: We Are Chaos Era Releases Recap

  1. #21

    Join Date: 01.11.11
    Posts: 213
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Too many of these editions. I will not buy it all too much.

  2. #22
    Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Posts: 2,912
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I'll probably buy one of the splatter vinyl bundles, been wanting to start a vinyl collection for years anyways. I do need a turntable tho lol. I really like the hot pink one too so I may get that one too depending on how much I like the album whenever it drops. Definitely buying the cassette version for the novelty though.

    Which was the one with the We Are Khaos Remix? Can't find it now for some reason.

    nvm Mansonwiki saves the day again
    https://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/WE_ARE_CHAOS
    Last edited by mr.svperstar13; 08-02-2020 at 02:22 PM.

  3. #23
    The Overman's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,161
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Edit: Nvm.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

    All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

  4. #24
    Moderator
    Vince's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.15.17
    Location: FR
    Posts: 150
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    I'll probably buy one of the splatter vinyl bundles, been wanting to start a vinyl collection for years anyways. I do need a turntable tho lol. I really like the hot pink one too so I may get that one too depending on how much I like the album whenever it drops. Definitely buying the cassette version for the novelty though.

    Which was the one with the We Are Khaos Remix? Can't find it now for some reason.

    nvm Mansonwiki saves the day again
    https://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/WE_ARE_CHAOS

    The We Are Khaos (remix) is featured on the WAC 7" (only included in the dlx 180g splatter vinyl)

    There was also a pink cassette but it has been canceled for now.

  5. #25
    Spaceghost TH15x15xMYxOMeGA's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.07.11
    Location: Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts: 350
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    This is an amazing list, so thanks for posting!

    Does anyone know if there is a solid black (not translucent) vinyl available online already? It says check your local store and I haven't been able to find one available. I have already purchased some of the colored ones and the black Target one, but I also want a solid black version to use for when I DJ. I might be crazy or a snob, but I swear the quality and durability of solid-colored vinyl is waaaaay better than translucent.

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Vince's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.15.17
    Location: FR
    Posts: 150
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    This is an amazing list, so thanks for posting!

    Does anyone know if there is a solid black (not translucent) vinyl available online already? It says check your local store and I haven't been able to find one available. I have already purchased some of the colored ones and the black Target one, but I also want a solid black version to use for when I DJ. I might be crazy or a snob, but I swear the quality and durability of solid-colored vinyl is waaaaay better than translucent.
    Yes there is a black vinyl, it is the standard release.
    In the US you can find it at Napalm Records, Waterloo Records, Amazon… and many more stores. Barcode appears to be 888072175426 (to be confirmed)

  7. #27

    Join Date: 11.09.14
    Location: Serbia
    Posts: 1,514
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default


  8. #28
    Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Posts: 2,912
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    A thought occurred to me that with all of the UPS/mail delays that ordering these is a tossup. I ordered something from eBay a few weeks ago and it's still stuck in the same state and that's with me messages/inquiring about it.

  9. #29

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 471
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    I can't figure out how to order that Target Exclusive cd from their website. I'm from the Netherlands btw.

  10. #30
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Massachusetts (USA)
    Posts: 588
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    I can't figure out how to order that Target Exclusive cd from their website. I'm from the Netherlands btw.
    Hmmm, weird. I preordered it with no problems. I'm also in the U.S. too. Do you have Target stores where you are? Or, do they deliver there?

    Here's the link I used, and just clicked on the red "Preorder" button... https://www.target.com/p/marilyn-man...d/-/A-80856741

    Best of luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •