Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "DON'T CHASE THE DEAD" - Official Video/Audio

Love the video. Best single and video since holywood Era imo. He gave the album a false start with the single we are chaos. Everything about this album is fantastic except for that one song imo.

Overall I enjoyed the video! In Some shots Manson looked straight from the (s)Ainít video or ACSS era. My only complaint is I wish there was more back story to the characters. A few flash back scenes of them planning the robbery or something? Also loved that the album cover was in the walls of the art museum at the start.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I loved everything about it, my only comment against it is... I wish it was feature length! These 3 ripping across america and then turning on each other etc, could be a solid movie! So yeah,
    fucking awesome! Enjoy Manson and Norman in their disagreements, the tension between them two. Then Lindsay is just chill as fuck, calm and calculated and ends them both and struts off at the end! It’s great!

Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar

I think it's one of his best videos in a long time, plus the song itself just rocks. I didn't realize that was Lindsay at first but it makes sense. Could be off with this but it reminded me of the 1962 film Carnival of Souls. I hope we get at least one more single, I think a real classy video for Broken Needle would be great.

Love the video! I need to spend more time with it to understand it a little better. But I love the concept of those three stealing art together and then turning on each other, with Lindsey as the victor. Very cool.

Questions:
    How tf did Lindsey stop that car?
    Is Lindsey pregnant? - I know some people have mentioned that lately, semi-jokingly, but look at that shot of her in the tunnel. Classic pregnancy pose, my friends.
    Is Manson giving a nod to his doppelganger Nicholas Cage by stealing a rolled up document (National Treasure)? (I kid.)

Wishful Thinking:
    With the art being stolen, today would be a great time to launch that art store he has been alluding to!

The video is a good one, loved everything about it, especially Lindsay. Love this song too.

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    Love the video! I need to spend more time with it to understand it a little better. But I love the concept of those three stealing art together and then turning on each other, with Lindsey as the victor. Very cool.

Questions:
    How tf did Lindsey stop that car?
    Is Lindsey pregnant? - I know some people have mentioned that lately, semi-jokingly, but look at that shot of her in the tunnel. Classic pregnancy pose, my friends.
    Is Manson giving a nod to his doppelganger Nicholas Cage by stealing a rolled up document (National Treasure)? (I kid.)

Wishful Thinking:
    With the art being stolen, today would be a great time to launch that art store he has been alluding to!
    Yes! I wondered if this was to show she was pregnant.

Great video, I love the visuls. Antichrist Superstar meets The Golden Age of Grotesque. Lindsay is stunning in the video as well. She denied rumors about her being pregnant.

Pretty solid vid. Enjoyed it quite a bit. I agree I kinda wish they went into revealing a bit more. Not a complaint tho....
    "I'm not special, I'm just broken, and I don't wanna be fixed..."

Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar

I swear whoever picks the thumbnails for Manson's videos always picks the absolute worst shots